đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
JulyDiaz

Episode 75 - Paul Scheer

The multi-talented Paul Scheer of How Did This Get Made? joins Leonard to talk about his podcast unearthing gems like the Village People's Can't Stop the Music, wearing out the VHS tapes of movies he recorded as a kid, and the ground rules for doing a remake. Plus, Paul recommends some of his favorite films from the golden age of Hollywood including the 1934 comedy-mystery The Thin Man.

I certainly hope this sparks Paul to get Leonard on an episode of HDTGM!

100% agree!

This was my first episode, and I loved it! I'm looking forward to catching up with all the episodes I've missed. This was a real treat!

• Like 1

This was my first episode, and I loved it! I'm looking forward to catching up with all the episodes I've missed. This was a real treat!

I endorse this idea. Usual co-host Baron Vaughn is a smart and introspective guy, and his rapport with Leonard—and the different perspective they bring to movies—makes for very interesting conversations.

(If you aren't familiar with Baron, this excellent conversation with Open Mike Eagle really captures his life in a nutshell.)

• Like 2

I was a faithful listener on WolfPop but never joined their forums. So glad for this ep!

• Like 2

I endorse this idea. Usual co-host Baron Vaughn is a smart and introspective guy, and his rapport with Leonard—and the different perspective they bring to movies—makes for very interesting conversations.

(If you aren't familiar with Baron, this excellent conversation with Open Mike Eagle really captures his life in a nutshell.)

I also want Baron on episode of HDTGM! Would be amazing to have another Grace & Frankie cast member!!

Agreed!

On this week's episode, Leonard announced that Baron won't be joining him on the podcast for the foreseeable future because he's so busy with Grace & Frankie and MST3K. It's unfortunate, but I'm happy for his success, especially after he was nearly ruined by an embezzling financial advisor.

• Like 1