🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jeffullrich

One Star iTunes Reviews

When Bob's show hit #1 in Comedy, it was bound to find new listeners who have no idea who Bob is and might not "get" the show. I thought it would be fun to post those reviews here. I'm sure Bob forgives them.

From that same review. "Go kill yourself and put us out of your misery"

I would've thought this was a joke review if he hadn't given it 1 star. I imagine that this would be the nature of the calls if Bob had a call-in radio show. Is that possible? Because it would be awesome.

Horrible- (1/5 Stars)
by Hurricane Jim - Jun 1, 2011

"Is this supposed to be funny? I guess I don't get it, and I would like my two minutes of time back that I spent listening to this blatant homosexual talk about hand putty. I read the other reviews and expected something somewhat humorous, but this guy is terrible. I didn't even crack a smile. Boo sir, please stop. Go kill yourself and put us all out of your misery."

Informative review eh?

Are the reviews different if I'm using the Canadian iTunes store? I only see 5-star reviews.

Edit: Hey, it says I'm inactive under my name. I know I'm currently unemployed, but come on, guys!

The Canadian store is indeed separate.
Also, I too am "inactive". What does that say about me?!

Hurricane Jim also hates Nickelodeon TV. He recommends Mr. L's Tavern Conservative Common Sense Talk. (No, I didn't make a mistake - there is no punctuation in that title on iTunes.) He also gave 5 stars to The Joe Rogan Experience.

Hurricane Jim also hates Nickelodeon TV. He recommends Mr. L's Tavern Conservative Common Sense Talk. (No, I didn't make a mistake - there is no punctuation in that title on iTunes.) He also gave 5 stars to The Joe Rogan Experience.

Regarding Inactivitude- If you log-out you'll see you're listed as a member. I don't know what the deal is, but don't worry, we believe in you all.

Reviving an oldie, but I was lucky enough to see a One Star Review of the honorable Mr. Ducca, live in the form of a drunk heckler. It was at Nick Kroll's Largo show in July, and Seth came out in full neck brace, gray hair and crutches, and did a hilarious list of women (has that ever been recorded?). Some loud girl started tweeting Nick from the bathroom about how she "hated the stupid old guy" and then proceeded to mildly heckle once she came back. Needless to say, Nick came out and blasted her from onstage. It was glorious. We should have Nick go after all the one star reviewers.

Sign in to follow this