🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 21 - BBQ, Brunch, or Bust (w/ Drew Droege)

Drew Droege, our amazingly special guest joins Casey and Danielle as they discuss the demise of Cut Fitness, Kelly Bensimon's 2010 Playboy spread and Bethanny's tailgate chic shit show. They also all drink black water. For you. They do it all for YOU!!!!

Drew Droege gives good guest! Also, Casey totally called it regarding Bethenny's bizarre draw towards John. Remember season one? John would totally fit in with Bethenny's dad's buddies at the racetrack.

I love the podcast so much!!!!

NY is not disappointing, though Bethany and Carole's behavior did disappoint this week. They were like a couple of mean girls, I thought the friendship of my two favorite ladies would be fun to watch but I don't know that I like them together so far.

The way they treated Jules, who is not my favorite but whose husband I really like, was deplorable. Ladies, you are not teenage girls, I know you know how to act, be better.

Side note, I love June but she could not have been more wrong about the principessa vs countess fight. If Luanne was so worried about her niece's feelings why was she hiring someone who her niece was hung up on?

Lastly, here's a lesson for all the ladies of all the cities, unless someone asks your opinion of their significant other, keep it to yourself. And even when they do ask think very carefully about what you say and how you say it, because no one wants to hear their loved one is garbage. I mean really unless they're actually abusive just shut up.

Sign in to follow this