🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 135 - Solarbabies: LIVE!

I, too, have a sinus infection. Movie pitch: disease that passes over message boards out. Everyone dies but Jason Mantzoukas because he's not on twitter.

That sounds like the plot of an artsy "zombie outbreak" film. It's a "disease" that spreads via social media and/or the internet... Like that Stephen King book (Now movie) "Cell."

I'd had a really weird, surreal idea about an apocalyptic "disease" started by an idea by one person that spread... but then I saw the movie "Aimy in a cage" and immediately tried to erase the idea from my brain. That movie is not even funny bad, it's just miserable. The movie was nothing (story wise) like the idea I had, but it was similar enough...Artistically? that I just couldn't bring myself to write even an outline. It was that traumatizing.

• Like 2

I originally put spoiler notes cause I didn't want to actually direct negativity towards anyone that works on the twitter if they also come on here. But then I realized it's honestly nothing to really sweat over anyway cause it's a dumb blog so I erased the whole rant.

Genuinely I don't care if there's 50 of these nerd notes blogs that pop up, but it only seems right to then give a shout out to all of them.

Cameron, if you wouldn't mind also erasing it in your quote I would really appreciate that.

• Like 2

where are you heading to in ireland? ... remember to spend loads of money ... we could do with the money

Literally we're gonna fit in going from Dublin, to the cliffs of Moher, and then up north (but still in the Republic of Ireland) in like 4 days. Because I love shoving in as many things as possible into a few days.

• Like 1

I originally put spoiler notes cause I didn't want to offend anyone that works on the twitter if they also come on here. But then I realized it's honestly nothing to really sweat over anyway cause it's a dumb blog so I erased the whole rant.

Genuinely I don't care if there's 50 of these nerd notes blogs that pop up, but it only seems right to then give a shout out to all of them.

Cameron, if you wouldn't mind also erasing it in your quote I would really appreciate that.

Done. I also erased my response. If Fister now deletes MY comment, I think we can erase any implication of your involvement in this whole nasty affair. :)

• Like 1

Done. I also erased my response. If Fister now deletes MY comment, I think we can erase any implication of your involvement in this whole nasty affair. :)

Except then people with no context will think I murdered a man in cold blood and I posted about it here lolol

• Like 1

Literally we're gonna fit in going from Dublin, to the cliffs of Moher, and then up north (but still in the Republic of Ireland) in like 4 days. Because I love shoving in as many things as possible into a few days.

ireland is a small country compared to the states so you'll get around quick enough. dublin to clare should take less than 4 hours id say. the cliffs are pretty cool. enjoy. just remember to bring a coat ... gets abit windy up there. my brother "borrowed" one of my baseball caps one time when he went on a road trip to the cliffs with his mates. it did not return with him. i'm still annoyed about that

• Like 2

Except then people with no context will think I murdered a man in cold blood and I posted about it here lolol

Don't try to cover your tracks! We both know that's exactly what you did!

• Like 2

How are you doing, Elektra Boogaloo?

As established on the Can't Stop the Music thread, I assume since you're the digital June to my digital Paul, we must have given it to each other via our electric (digital) sexual chemistry.

I might change my name to "Digital June." I'm very pleased. I'm on antibiotics and not enjoying myself. Or should I have said, "I'm doing well, Paul. How are you?"

Have fun, taylor anne. Take photos so we can be jealous. Also spread the gospel of HDTGM wherever you go.

• Like 5

Don't try to cover your tracks! We both know that's exactly what you did!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

it's really not a big deal

Exactly how I'd expect Taylor Anne to talk about murder.

Oh, and I changed mine, too, but I left in the spoiler joke, so now it's probably even dumber out of context.

• Like 2

Exactly how I'd expect Taylor Anne to talk about murder.

Y'all just can't even let a girl murder someone without makin' it a big deal!*

*NSA, I know you're watching and this is a joke

• Like 4

where are you heading to in ireland? ... remember to spend loads of money ... we could do with the money

Dont tell her about the weather over here then. Not unless you have shares in umbrella and raincoat conglomerates.

So if you combine Solarbabies... with Waterworld.. neither movie gets made? I need to know - too much water or not enough!!

• Like 2

So if you combine Solarbabies... with Waterworld.. neither movie gets made? I need to know - too much water or not enough!!

"In a world, where the planet is exactly as hydrated as it needs to be..."

• Like 2

The movies are in opposition to each other. I think Solarbabies is the "dry land" they keep searching for in Waterworld. I have a mental image of the water draining around the atoll in Waterworld when the dam is busted in Solarbabies.

• Like 1