🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
AndrewGoll

Game of Hollywood (Spoiler Warning)

A "Game of Thrones" thread.

Something amazing has happened and I want to hear how we, the "Popcorn Gallery", should feel about the most recent "Game of Thrones" episode.

All spoilers/theories allowed.

Yeah! SV only made GoT that much more epic.

(Coming from a fan of both shows)

Sean and Jaime Lannister have (or had) the same views on religion!!!

High Sparrow: "You would spill blood in this holy place?"

Jaime: "Well, the Gods won't mind. They spill more blood than the rest of us combined."

• Like 2

my favorite part was when tyrone leninster drank that magic soup and the gobling was banished back to his own planet

my favorite part was when tyrone leninster drank that magic soup and the gobling was banished back to his own planet

Yeah! They were hinting at that, but didn't expect it to happen this soon!

The Ewok's on his planet were a lot nicer and forgiving then they were in Season 2, maybe it was just a continuity error.

• Like 1

I really liked the part where it ended and then Silicon Valley came on

I especially liked the part where literally every single line of dialogue in the entire episode directed towards Kumail Nanjiani's character was disparaging his ethnicity and also how the first and only time in three seasons that the show chose to in any way acknowledge the severe economic disparity in the Bay Area was through a mean hippie squatting in Zach Wood's condo.

I especially liked the part where literally every single line of dialogue in the entire episode directed towards Kumail Nanjiani's character was disparaging his ethnicity and also how the first and only time in three seasons that the show chose to in any way acknowledge the severe economic disparity in the Bay Area was through a mean hippie squatting in Zach Wood's condo.

Yea and they havent even mentioned Syria once.

• Like 2