🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 419 - The 7th Anniversary Show!

I died at the Kreacher the house elf reference, and Paul's very good Tom Lennon impression.

• Like 7

While I didn't get to Baltz in this ep yet, I have to politely disagree with you about his output overall. In that last one where he was Tom Petty, it wasn't hilarious early on, but during the third segment he got a lot of great laughs in. the sugarbabies one with Zach G I thought he was great on

just as much Tim Baltz Scotty!

I enjoyed all of Tim's Tom Petty, and all of his other appearances on the show. And that one time he was on I4H. Tim's great.

• Like 7

I died at the Kreacher the house elf reference, and Paul's very good Tom Lennon impression.

"I'm rich." *click*

• Like 5

I think they were not naming Lennon's assassin, because that is what he wanted. Beatle fans never name him, to deny him what he wanted.

good point. and I'm all for not naming Lennon's killer but it was odd that someone referred to Hinkley and no one pointed out that that was wrong

Then again I'm such a nerd that I was bothered by the fact that Jason said James Taylor was talking about it on Howard Stern but he talked about it with Marc Maron on WTF

• Like 1

hmmm, i believe it's pronounced "sean and hayesnongman"

• Like 3

Hey now that we're checking facts, anything I got right was a serious point and anything I got wrong was obviously a joke. Come on, you sillies!

Baha!

What say we circle back to talk about Middleditch's call from China, or Esposito?

• Like 3

Party pooping alert!!!! Consider yourself trigger warned or whatever.

Literally 7 guests who are all dudes? Bit of a shame. Like Im sure itll be great, but Im personally hoping a lady might make it in next year.

Haven't you heard? Women aren't funny.

• Like 1

Haven't you heard? Women aren't funny.

Well I beg to differ. Thanks to Gil Faison and George St. Geegland's appearance on the podcast in January of last year I learned that the thing nowadays is funny women.

Ya gaaahta be aware.

• Like 6

Is there anything better than J-Dog, Scotty Auks and Paul Eff opening up an episode, just a riffin' bits?

NOPE!

Wonderful episode all around.

I really hope that Wednesday's live show features Maxwell, and Lauren as Lisa Porsche.

• Like 1

What a delightful romp for the ears

• Like 2

Timekeeper may cause the most tears to fall from my eyes on his appearances. So glad Campbell will be at the Philly show before he unfortunately has to jump off the tour.

Good-ass episode. I was going to complain that having Timekeeper and Lennon in the same room and not going in on the whle "8 days a week" thing is a silly waste but then I realized that was a thing y'all did back in the Christmas episode so it's all OK. (Timekeeper didn't get enough TIME but then again, I don't think it's possible for him to get enough TIME.) Anyway give the Timekeeper more TIME next TIME. It's what he would want, I think.

• Like 1

Also, someone should put up the timekeeper rap on youtube and claim it's a song off the new Drake album

• Like 1

I bet Maxwell Keeper loves that "7 Years" song by Lukas Graham.

Time Keeper's favorite songs

"5 years" - David Bowie

"1st Of Tha Month" - Bone Thugs - N - Harmony

...i got bored. that's it. he just likes those 2

You should go comment about the live ep here! http://forum.earwolf...r-at-ace-hotel/

This is a not at all subtle hope/begging that all Howl listeners start commenting on the Howl threads. It makes me feel terrible to see my own face just running up and down such a huge section of the forum. Please. Let's get some other faces showing there. Thank you.

I literally never knew these existed. Posts -a-coming.

Invincible has been my favorite comic for years, cool to hear Jeffrey Characterwheaties reads it

• Like 1

Time Keeper's favorite songs

"5 years" - David Bowie

"1st Of Tha Month" - Bone Thugs - N - Harmony

...i got bored. that's it. he just likes those 2

(IIIIIIIIT'S BEEN) "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies

• Like 5

Did they close up the plugs? I might have missed that.

Loved this episode.. Laughed out loud a lot..

(IIIIIIIIT'S BEEN) "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies

"Nine in the Afternoon" by Panic at the Disco...?