🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 419 - The 7th Anniversary Show!

loved the rando shoutout to Failure, totally awesome band who released an amazing album last year after a 20 year hiatus.

the confusion about the name understandable bc the other longtime member of Failure is Greg Edwards, so it's easy to see how Ken Andrews could become "Ken Edwards"

btw the other band Greg Edwards is in is Autolux and they are also awesome.

double btw, i know it was all dudes but at least one of them was iranian (i kid. we all know zouks is actually iraqian).

• Like 1

"Nine in the Afternoon" by Panic at the Disco...?

See I feel like Maxwell would hate that song because it doesn't make time-sense, but who knows. I have a feeling he's cool with "Time After Time", what could be better than having time and then having more time after it?

• Like 2

there can be no time after time, man. It's the 4th dimension. It's the indefinite continued progression existence, man.

• Like 1

I enjoyed all of Tim's Tom Petty, and all of his other appearances on the show. And that one time he was on I4H. Tim's great.

I've enjoyed all of his appearances so far as well. I thought Don Darling and Tom Petty were both fantastic, although that might be due to the fact that I am a Wisconsinite and also a grass-head.

• Like 2

I've enjoyed all of his appearances so far as well. I thought Don Darling and Tom Petty were both fantastic, although that might be due to the fact that I am a Wisconsinite and also a grass-head.

Hottttttttttttttttttttttttt yogurt...

• Like 1

Time Keeper's favorite songs

"5 years" - David Bowie

"1st Of Tha Month" - Bone Thugs - N - Harmony

...i got bored. that's it. he just likes those 2

Or literally anyother song with a time in it ...like 5:15 by the who or the thousands of other possibilities

did y'all catch that heady Greg proops reference that John Lennon dropped?

I think this episode might be the "Brodown Hoedown" that Scott & Jason have been talking about for years

I love this show, and this line-up is spectacular - with that said, less Tim Baltz, please. I've yet to hear him be funny and/or make-up a character that isn't derivative of someone else's, funnier character.

Spoiler alert youre not getting your wish...

(at least, not on Howl...)

This is definitely the second, if not perhaps the third time that John Lennon's killer has been confused with the guy that shot Ronald Reagan. George and Gil definitely called him Hinckley. They dared him to shoot Lennon. Just like they told the Son of Sam to do whatever he wanted.

Honestly my favorite part of the episode was when Scott mentioned the band Failure.

• Like 1

This is definitely the second, if not perhaps the third time that John Lennon's killer has been confused with the guy that shot Ronald Reagan. George and Gil definitely called him Hinckley. They dared him to shoot Lennon. Just like they told the Son of Sam to do whatever he wanted.

OH! JOHN Lennon! I thought they were talking about someone who shot TOM Lennon, which made sense in my head because he stopped calling in.

Catching up on my CBB's and MAN did the start of this episode deliver big laughs.

They hit the ground running, Tompkin's impression of Tom Lennon was incredible.

And then at the end Scott displays knowledge of the band Failure which, although he was confused at first, he corrected, and it meant the world to me since they're my favorite band ever (plus he wasn't too far off...he straightened himself out by saying Ken Andrews by name, but the other name he was confusing it with was Greg Edwards, the other founding member of the band).

• Like 1