🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 132 — Annaliese, Our Song Singer

As a fellow "blindy eyes" (A name only we blind people can use), we all know eachother and I passed on your post...

They were all flattered you were stickIng up for us, it's brave of you to take a stance that is not always common, But Henry's earlier (also brave) PC comment protects him from any un-PC comment you may think he made for another 2 weeks or till he drops one of the N, C or BE words.

Thank you for doing something so brave.

well, he better watch his step then. tight rope walk. racial slurs are dime a dozen lately on earwolf.

by the way, (and he stopped responding to my dms on twitter since even way before prince died) can you let wonder know i want that black googly eyed suit back? yes, it's a great joke, blind man / googly eyed suit, but those are my best pair of googly eyes and it's been years.... also tell him, the rasta braid wig came as part of the outfit and i want that back too. it didn't, but goes together so well in the picture and he might be in vulnerable place right now

• Like 2

small note for Sean and Hayes:: why not two episodes a week?

• Like 10

by the way, (and he stopped responding to my dms on twitter since even way before prince died) can you let wonder know i want that black googly eyed suit back? yes, it's a great joke, blind man / googly eyed suit, but those are my best pair of googly eyes and it's been years.... also tell him, the rasta braid wig came as part of the outfit and i want that back too. it didn't, but goes together so well in the picture and he might be in vulnerable place right now

I have been around when he apparently pulls them out, and the "Good Eyed People" (GEP) tell me it's a hoot. I'll "see" him next week at a party, being his favorite gage at parties, I'm sure he will bring it out. so no promises, but I'll bring it up with him.

P.S. Wonder is handling the whole Prince thing like a champ. I think he may just be tired of you asking about the googly eyes and wig. Your PC comment earlier may have put you in his good graces again though, so I'll push only good things on your part.

• Like 2

can someone teach me some cool forum tricks i want to be cool like you guys

• Like 3

can someone teach me some cool forum tricks i want to be cool like you guys

check this out

post-117776-0-22398900-1462594703_thumb.jpeg

• Like 9

#unionarmy

I hope Sean isn't on the side of the Confederate Army. I know there's been a lot of talk of racism lately, but doing so would possibly cross a line (mason-dixon).

i don't think they'd come out and take sides regarding of which side of the civil war they would be a part. BUT, if the south does rise again, I think we'll have Sean to thank blame

• Like 3

i have to say: if you're going to get behind a team of superheroes, you might as well make it the backwards, racist and stupid ones

• Like 2

OK, let's do the math:

Team Cap has 1 black guy (Falcon), 1 Russian (Wanda) and 1 woman (Wanda). And I guess one cyborg (Bucky).

Team Iron Man has 2 black guys (War Machine, Black Panther), 1 former Russian (Widow) and 1 woman (Widow). And I guess 1 android (Vision).

Which team should racists, misogynists, and xenophobes (and I guess people concerned about the singularity) be on? I feel like those segments of the population have been ignored in this conflict and don't really have a side that will allow them to join the fight. Now I'm not any of those things, but I do think it's reprehensible that we've ignored such a sizable portion of the population, and I think it's only fair that we find a faction to represent the interests of prejudiced people.

• Like 7

If the Civil War was really going to happen, I think it would look like this.

HH vs. Big Apple Bible

West vs. East

P.S. Thank you Bon Jon Bovi for the great art that I edited from! Go check it out on the art thread guys/ladies!

Hollywood Handbook Art

Original Civil War cartoon: http://www.civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/1864-campaign-cartoons.html

• Like 11

i like both #teamcap and #teamironman.

i wish i could have both. their clashing styles both appeal to my own, almost like i want both at different times. maybe if i found a way to keep them separate, but be on both sides an equal amount? not sure if that kind of thing has happened.

• Like 5

i like all these songs

the new version of True Love Waits is beautiful too

how are you guys doing?

• Like 4

I'm for whichever team Darkhawk, Sleepwalker, Squirrel Girl, Spot, Walrus, D-Man, Gilgamesh, Stingray, or Rage are on.

These obscure Marvel character references winning me any points today? Pssssh, whatever.

*goes back to dancing to Electric Six's "Senor Smoke" album*

• Like 4

the fire in the combination Pizza Hut Taco Bell electric six Das racist mash up mega mix

• Like 2

Happy Mother's Day!

Let's celebrate that S&H's Mothers have done something right! They have raised some really amazing boys!

Thank you mothers!

• Like 7