🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 132 — Annaliese, Our Song Singer

OK I thought Tom Scharpling calling out Doughboys was funny but saying Hayes Davenport shouldn't go on an ark to save humanity!?!?

This fuckin show.

This is what I get tryin to listen to something else besides HH.

Okay I hear your point.

I can understand why Tom wouldn't want to bring Sean on his ark. When the world eventually ends and giant insects take over the earth, Sean will most likely be able to gain control of the giant bugs and maybe even become their king, so he doesn't need to be included on the ark.

On the other hand, Hayes shares very little connection (in fact he despises) the giant bugs. Because of this, Hayes will DEFINITELY have to be included on the ark in order to save him from being eaten.

• Like 9

Just in case anyone is curious to try that peanut butter and apple stuff, I found a good recipe on the internet. It's so easy you can even just make it at home with stuff you probably already have around the kitchen.

http://www.food.com/recipe/apples-and-peanut-butter-apple-slices-218390?photo=304652

Henry's kool kitchen tip™: use the accompanying pictures to help you tell if you're doing it right ;)

• Like 8

http://www.food.com/...90?photo=304652

Henry's kool kitchen tip: use the accompanying pictures to help you tell if you're doing it right ;)/>/>/>/>

I took your tip and...

I think I left it in the blender for too long.. I'll try again

• Like 6

Wow okay I hate that it has come to this but wow okay

06 Feb 2015

"CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD: Woah honlads that's a sick fuckin' avatar."

I had just started tipping my mug.

10 Feb 2015 (4 days later)

You look for help making your mug tip.

10 Feb 2015

I provide you with a compressed, compatible mug, tipping.

04 May 2016

You attack me on the forums and don't make me cry.

I have a right to defend myself.

wow, resorting to facts? i thought better of u honlads, smh

• Like 15

I'm confused by Brett's facial expression here. Does that guy serial murder Oreos, or does he just eat them like a normal person?

I don't know about you Joe, but true cookie heads don't mess around when dunkin' the O's in sweet, sweet milk. That look just means it's time to twist, lick, dunk!

• Like 8

Guys, I'm pretty disappointed that Sean & Hayes had a female guest and we haven't even taken the opportunity to endlessly compliment and/or lowkey hit on her through the internet. Are we even a real online forum? No one has even bothered to ask in a sort of roundabout, joking way if she's single, and worse, no one has even made a post like "lol but seriously Anneliese, your voice is gorgeous and I would be so stoked if you PM'd me lol jk but seriously tho"

I'm very disappointed in us, guys. Those reddit fuccbois would be all over it. And yet we don't understand why they make the podcast and we don't

I thought me sayin' I hate ukuleles was sort of a neg, if that helps.

• Like 10

You'd think Christopher Nolan wouldn't have a hard time making friends. Wow...celebrities really are just like us!

I just want to be friends, I'm not Christopher Nolan. Please don't spread that rumor please

• Like 9

wait a minute...it's michelle pfeiffer isn't, it? Even if the bit is that you misheard it as Mekhi Phifer, I never even considered the possibility that she was saying that. shit my mind done just got blown

WAIT WHAT???

• Like 8

Well, it's official. This is the worst day of my life... time to tip a mug of poison into my mouth.

• Like 11

I took your tip and...

I think I left it in the blender for too long.. I'll try again

On the plus side, it does look like you cooked it to a USDA-approved 145 degrees Fahrenheit, so eating it won't make you sick like SOME OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW

• Like 7

I would like to elaborate on my earlier post if you will indulge me.

Had to check and see if it was Thursday because this week's Hollywood Handbook was a real throwback to the good ol days of ANGRY SEAN and INCREDULOUS HAYES. I don't want to say it was the best ep in a long time because they are all great to me but I guess that is what I am saying.

The haters are all big poopy heads and 100% I can guarantee you they are not funny or nice!

• Like 10

This episode was great! Adam Snachs got the boys wondering "Where is the love for Hollywood Handbook?". Well fellas, it's right here... on the Hollywood Handbook forums! :D

• Like 13

I once sounded like I was on the phone. The person I was talking to never said anything though.. I'm glad as that might have impacted our friendship.

I often worry about losing friends. The fear of this is quite fearful.

That's why I call them and and put on different voices so they don't know it was me and get upset and not be my friend anymore. I guess that's when I sound like I'm on the phone.

Anyways,

I liked this episode even when they sounded like they were on the phone.

• Like 8

I feel like I lived and died a thousand lifetimes during those four seconds of silence between the Midnight Special comment and Sean's reply.

• Like 13

Christopher Nolan is garbage

well, I don't know about that...but his movies certainly are!

and so are my junk as well

• Like 3

has anyone good at computer stitched the song parts together yet? I don't have a lot of faith in producer engineer brett getting around to it

(trap a holics voice) real Brett shit

• Like 1

I feel like Hayes and Sean are cool urban dudes and Brett is this complete honky. Never heard of DJ Mustard? Give me a fucking break

• Like 2

Ewww, what's with these new "improv" themed Verizon adds? They don't make me annoyed or angry or anything like that, but I get a weird sad mixture of things that I can't put my finger on. What is this I'm feeling?

• Like 5