🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 132 — Annaliese, Our Song Singer

I thought Sean was a particular selfless host this ep by taking the pressure off of Annaliese and giving it completely to Hayes. Good job by the Clem Dawg.

• Like 6

just got a google alert that sean went off on some braindead numbnuts, dude got bodied hahahaha fuck you dude

• Like 16

I feel like Hayes and Sean are cool urban dudes and Brett is this complete honky. Never heard of DJ Mustard? Give me a fucking break

for real, like is he really saying he's never heard rack city, don't tell em, and other smash hits? jfc.

another pitch:

engineer brett made it

• Like 1

la musica de engineer brett

you are now listening to brett muzik

brettladesh

we da brett

m m m maybrett music

• Like 5

This is a journey into Brett's Brain.

Great episode, everyone was funny and no one said "Polack."

• Like 20

Happy Challengemas everyone!

Rivals III is gonna be sick!

I'm just gonna keep pretending Hollywood Handbook is Reality Show Show and they just forgot about the reality show component because it's easier than coming to terms with the fact that RSS ended.

Good talk.

• Like 7

PS - shoutout to skiing and all the people going skiing and how important it is. I'm just going to assume that part of the song was about me.

• Like 6

This week's Ehhn wrong segment really shows why Clements is the terror of the UCBLA Improv scene. What the photos don't capture was he was hulking out and his hair was standing up to make him seem bigger.

Annaliese was real good too. I'm a total sap for musical instruments (Michael Cronin, that ep in Brett's house... every I4H) but I think that even if that wasn't in the mix she'd have been a great guest.

• Like 12

This week's Ehhn wrong segment really shows why Clements is the terror of the UCBLA Improv scene. What the photos don't capture was he was hulking out and his hair was standing up to make him seem bigger.

yes, pupils rolls back in head, white skellington eyes, then total tazz out. he came pretty close and i'm sorry to say, but annaliese, would probably had her head chopped clean off by a flailing hand sitting next to him so close like that. hey adam snacks, maybe put sean next to engineers if you are going to do EHHH! WRONG!, since you got so many of those, not next to the artist... just a little tip, don't worry about it. anyway i hope MomsPyjamas or whatever (and who even cares?) learned his freaking lesson

• Like 4

Ewww, what's with these new "improv" themed Verizon adds? They don't make me annoyed or angry or anything like that, but I get a weird sad mixture of things that I can't put my finger on. What is this I'm feeling?

Those ads make me feel simultaneously ashamed and weirdly protective. Like, if you had a really precocious kid who annoyed the shit out of you, but you hate anyone you suspect might also think so??

It's second-hand embarrassment... and it's tearing this country apart. #Cruz2016?

• Like 5

first it was memes, now it's improv??? stop putting memes in media!!!!

• Like 10

has anyone good at computer stitched the song parts together yet? I don't have a lot of faith in producer engineer brett getting around to it

Yeah, like 4 pages ago!

Also my mix is now downloadable on soundcloud if anyone wants it.

• Like 11

The more softly spoken the eh wrong, the mightier the storm...so strong it broke Sean's character!

• Like 3

Ewww, what's with these new "improv" themed Verizon adds? They don't make me annoyed or angry or anything like that, but I get a weird sad mixture of things that I can't put my finger on. What is this I'm feeling?

So I looked up some stuff in science about the uncanny valley theory, and I think I'm closer to understanding my feelings. On the surface those commercials appear to resemble something that is intended to be funny. Aesthetically they feature things that are identifiable hallmarks of things that make us all laugh without fail (goofy grins, silly voices, laughably unbelievable deals, gentle hip thrusting, etc.) so if forced to categorize them I'd have to label them as "comedy". However, there's something about them that feels off and it makes them just barely miss the funny bullseye mark. While the uncanny valley theory is usually used to explain why some things are perceived as creepy, when applied to comedy it, in my findings, explains why I get this sad confused feeling in my tummy.

Well, I've learned a lot about myself today, and I thank any who have accompanied me on this journey.

• Like 5

first it was memes, now it's improv??? stop putting memes in media!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNtySt6Fg30

geez it's like first Christopher Nolan was making 3 movies of his that were actually memes. now we've got memes in ads? what's next? the internet?

• Like 6

geez it's like first Christopher Nolan was making 3 movies of his that were actually memes.

Why are you being so hashtag serious?

• Like 8

How do you do, fellow forum-goers? I believe I heard my name mentioned in the introductory song of this podcast. Is that the sort of humorous misunderstanding that might ingratiate me into your world?

• Like 8

How do you do, fellow forum-goers? I believe I heard my name mentioned in the introductory song of this podcast. Is that the sort of humorous misunderstanding that might ingratiate me into your world?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET AWAY RUPERT MURDOCH!!! EVERYONE HATES IT! *WE* ALL HATE IT (right guys?? ;) )!!!!!

(P.S. Wow, even this publishing genius thought his name was in the song, even though it only ALMOST was... I guess this happens all the time, and to the smartest people in the world, too.)

• Like 7

Thank you for allowing Party Over Here to air on your fine network, sir.

• Like 5

Yeah, like 4 pages ago!

Also my mix is now downloadable on soundcloud if anyone wants it.

thank you so much robot

• Like 5