🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 132 — Annaliese, Our Song Singer

How do you do, fellow forum-goers? I believe I heard my name mentioned in the introductory song of this podcast. Is that the sort of humorous misunderstanding that might ingratiate me into your world?

gday mate. get off ya bloomin arse and get me a fosters ya drongo

• Like 4

i had mixed feelings about the last cbb appearance

but i guess i was ehh wrong

• Like 3

i had mixed feelings about the last cbb appearance

but i guess i was ehh wrong

well you were EHHH wrong for some of your feelings, and very very correct with some of your other feelings!

• Like 6

Speaking of voices sounding like they are coming thru a phone , I often listen to HH through my phone. Just food for thought

it's funny that you say that, because, I, too, em a busy / successful playboy of a man so I often get my personal assistant (who is smoking hot, by the way) to do the same thing as yours: call me and dictate Hollywood Handbook to me while I am busting myself with other things.

• Like 4

This episode was ehh! right. Has anyone said that yet?

lmfbo. paging sean and hayes to this comment for a good Ol fashion cheering up.

• Like 1

Thank you for allowing Party Over Here to air on your fine network, sir.

You're welcome, my child.

• Like 3

hey guys-

good news.

Train released a cover of What is and What Should Never Be by Led Zepling on Spotify today.

• Like 6

i love hispanics

Someone recently told me that if you let them clean your house they'll do more harm than good, but I thought that sentiment was pretty wildly racist

• Like 11

I'm actually race blind so I love all people. Some think of it as a disability and feel sorry for me, but you know what, I kind of think it's beautiful. Also, I guess I'm pretty brave for admitting this in a public forum, and so that means I've inspired some people

• Like 7

I'm actually race blind so I love all people. Some think of it as a disability and feel sorry for me, but you know what, I kind of think it's beautiful. Also, I guess I'm pretty brave for admitting this in a public forum, and so that means I've inspired some people

You are brave to say that here! And to have so such strength! You've earned my respect.

I'm personally just blind. And some would try to compare us, but you make the choice to be blind! That make you that much better.

Thank you.

• Like 7

Aww jeez, I always do this to myself. Now I'm so embarrassed! You know, it's not about who's better, who's not better, who's full blown blind, or who's blind in a really cool progressive way. I mean, sure, my eyes do work so from a genetic point of view I am technically "better" or whatever, but that's not important to me. I'm just glad my story is helping people. Stay fresh, and have a cool summer!

• Like 7

need Sean's review of Civil War on the podcast

which #team ???

#unionarmy

I hope Sean isn't on the side of the Confederate Army. I know there's been a lot of talk of racism lately, but doing so would possibly cross a line (mason-dixon).

• Like 8

wait a minute...it's michelle pfeiffer isn't, it? Even if the bit is that you misheard it as Mekhi Phifer, I never even considered the possibility that she was saying that. shit my mind done just got blown

You were 100% right... I just found a copy of the original LP and the cover art REALLY clears up a lot of this confusion.

1qi8I4P.jpg

• Like 14

... I mean, sure, my eyes do work so from a genetic point of view I am technically "better" or whatever, but that's not important to me. ...

i think a certain someone, and a certain someone other ma... and a someone who is not that first gu... this other ma... two certain someones who is badass has a yellow dogbone to pick with you.

QYW6XEq.jpg

tCVfhxS.jpg

• Like 6

i think a certain someone, and a certain someone other ma... and a someone who is not that first gu... this other ma... two certain someones who is badass has a yellow dogbone to pick with you.

As a fellow "blindy eyes" (A name only we blind people can use), we all know eachother and I passed on your post...

They were all flattered you were stickIng up for us, it's brave of you to take a stance that is not always common, But Henry's earlier (also brave) PC comment protects him from any un-PC comment you may think he made for another 2 weeks or till he drops one of the N, C or BE words.

Thank you for doing something so brave.

• Like 5

Well, I'm a total nerd so I recognize that the first guy is comic books, but who's that black guy?..... Uhh, I mean just "guy". I can't tell what race he is because I see the entire world as one beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed race like me.....no, that's just making things even worse now..... Um..... Got it! *ahem* Hey everyone, I'm actually a bad guy who hacked into this person's computer or something by using an illegal internet program, and I'm really the one who's been typing this not him. He's a really nice and cool guy so if I was tricked into saying anything that conflicts with stuff he previously said just ignore it ok?

• Like 6

Hey guys, I just got a call from the police that said my internet was hacked and they also said that anything that I appeared to have said wasn't actually me. Be careful out there

• Like 7

Well, I'm a total nerd so I recognize that the first guy is comic books, but who's that black guy?..... Uhh, I mean just "guy". I can't tell what race he is because I see the entire world as one beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed race like me.....no, that's just making things even worse now..... Um..... Got it! *ahem* Hey everyone, I'm actually a bad guy who hacked into this person's computer or something by using an illegal internet program, and I'm really the one who's been typing this not him. He's a really nice and cool guy so if I was tricked into saying anything that conflicts with stuff he previously said just ignore it ok?

I knew that from the start. The Henry I know would never label. I was like "who is this? This can't be him. And Why does my belly button itch?"

And thank you for fessing up right away. There is still some good in you, but not much. That's because your a C?8& S$:@ F&/" labeler....

• Like 5

Hey guys, I just got a call from the police that said my internet was hacked and they also said that anything that I appeared to have said wasn't actually me. Be careful out there

Oh thank god. Thank goodness the Police monitor our internets!

It's nice to have you back Henry. :lol:

• Like 3