🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bartelt

Episode 283 - Spiritual Toddler

Actress Chelsey Crisp joins Howard and guest co-host Natasha Leggero on this week’s Who Charted. They brainstorm what drugs would be needed to enjoy the Billboard’s Hot 100. During the movies chart, they discuss celebrities, Periscope and writing comedy at a fast food restaurant. Plus, Natasha describes her upcoming Honeymoon Tour and Howard voices his frustrations with slow songs during Two Charted.

Howard is so lucky to be sitting between these two gorgeous and funny women. Natasha and Howard need their own podcast.

Natasha and Howard need their own podcast.

Yeah, Howard and Natasha are always so funny together. And Natasha has the best laugh in the business.

• Like 1

I agree that Howard and Natasha have fantastic energy together.

She shares the same genuine appreciation for all of Howard's oddities as Ku.

Also: It always shocks me a little bit when people explain why they like that Work song by Rihanna. I can't understand the appeal of an artist that appears to have put forth the minimal amount of effort to their content.

• Like 3

I agree that Howard and Natasha have fantastic energy together.

She shares the same genuine appreciation for all of Howard's oddities as Ku.

Also: It always shocks me a little bit when people explain why they like that Work song by Rihanna. I can't understand the appeal of an artist that appears to have put forth the minimal amount of effort to their content.

There's something fun about a tossed off yet enjoyable song.

Or at least for me!

Hahaha...I'm getting mixed messages from Scotty Too Hotty and Kremer...should I use proflowers.com or not?!

If any of you guys need flowers in Rockford, not to worry. There are plenty of flower shops. It's a city of 150,000 people- not some podunk town. (Still love Natasha, but cut us some slack!!)

Loved the informal, chatty nature of this episode!

Man Chelsea and Natty sound a lot alike. Was getting confusing sometimes.

Fully agree, it felt like June Diane and her sister, or Scott Aukerman/Adam Scott level voice confusion

whoever said it above, fully agree about Rihanna. She makes at times very good music, but everything lately comes off so lazy its impossible to like. I wish she'd make a full album of reggae-ish stuff, but the kids don't like that, they like awful cheap disposable bullcrap that is easy to hashtag, so "great" job Rihanna!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this