🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

May 4 - Tarrytown NY, Tarrytown Music Hall

Live Comedy Bang! Bang! performance from Tarrytown, NY featuring Scott Aukerman, Lauren Lapkus as Regina Crimp, Paul F. Tompkins as Lentil "Len" Wiseman and Brian Stack as Michael Caine.

Here on Howl!

Yay! .. Half way through this .. I loved it when Regina pulled Len on his 7500... also the washcloths ...

Cant wait for the second half...

I was there! (Too?) Awesome show. Lauren had a ton of stand-out moments. Witnessing Paul's reactions anytime Scott says something stupid (often before or even absent of an actual chime-in) was worth the price of admission. Neil's opening set was great and so perfectly Neil-y.

• Like 1

Fabulous episode! Every person was on point and made me cackle hysterically. I forgot how much I enjoy the Len Wiseman character. I especially enjoyed the raccoon, squirrel, and marsupial talk. I am amused that the real life PFT is unfamiliar with "the stranger," and his first point of reference is Albert Camus! Every theme song was great! And the House of Cardsiverse! This is going to be the best month ever!

• Like 1

merely 21 seconds after being introduced, Regina says "my vagina and my anus." new world record?

Regina also mentions "buttgina" later on the show.

On another note I'm curious to know about Neil's opening performance: does he do stand-up or characters or what?

Shieet, a double post.

I wish that Brian Stack and Nick Frost/Simon Pegg would come to the show and do their Michael Caine/Sean Connery impersonations with everyone changing a character every five minutes.

• Like 1

On another note I'm curious to know about Neil's opening performance: does he do stand-up or characters or what?

I'll put this in a spoiler tag in case anyone is attending a future show and wants to go in fresh...

He does ~15 minutes of stand-up which is a mix of hyping up the crowd, conceptual bits, and more traditional stand-up. It's not really "in character", but it's definitely more in line with his comedic persona than a "real" stand-up. Eventually, he does a bit where he starts panicking and "sneaks" off stage (carrying and talking into the mic all along) and runs into someone whom he asks to take over for him, at which point the very Timekeeper comes out. He does his own "podcast" with a volunteer guest from the audience.

• Like 1

I'll put this in a spoiler tag in case anyone is attending a future show and wants to go in fresh...

He does ~15 minutes of stand-up which is a mix of hyping up the crowd, conceptual bits, and more traditional stand-up. It's not really "in character", but it's definitely more in line with his comedic persona than a "real" stand-up. Eventually, he does a bit where he starts panicking and "sneaks" off stage (carrying and talking into the mic all along) and runs into someone whom he asks to take over for him, at which point the very Timekeeper comes out. He does his own "podcast" with a volunteer guest from the audience.

That sounds great! Would love to hear one of the sets as a b-b-b-onu-s-s-s material.

• Like 2

That sounds great! Would love to hear one of the sets as a b-b-b-onu-s-s-s material.

I agree. They should release his set with the last show he is on drops on Howl.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this