🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SeveralCircles

May 5 - Toronto, ON, Convocation Hall

I wish I knew how to include spoiler tags.

Instead I'll just say that PFT's (character's) reason for being in Canada made the room pretty much explode.

I'll also say I'm so glad that we didn't get any of the typical Canadian guests, real or "real".

Also-also: it's so fun to see the silent reactions at times. At one point the 3rd guest said something that made Lauren get up and have to do a lap around her stool.

(hint: it was something about chocolate fountains...)

I wish I knew how to include spoiler tags.

You can either type them manually like this:

[spoiler]Cake Boss got bitten by a cake shpider.[/spoiler]

or open the "Special BBCode" dialog (by clicking the green icon to the left of the Font dropdown in the text editor) and select "Spoiler" from the list of codes.

Mr. Hershey and Ms. Chips had the most intense eye-sex ever witnessed, right from the moment Tim sat down.

• Like 2

This ep is up in Howl now! Happy listening!

• Like 1

Nice try Scott, we all know you just don't randomly pick the catchphrase. You demand quality.

• Like 3

Instead I'll just say that PFT's (character's) reason for being in Canada made the room pretty much explode.

When I read this (before listening) I guessed it would be a Trump "moving to Canada" joke, and I'm pleased I was wrong and it was something much more original! I love Cake Boss and his crazy schemes.

"Not piano ghosts, you racist!" Dying!

One of the things I love about Lauren is her ability to be incredibly gross without it being off-putting to me. I have a tenuous relationship with gross humour, and I can react very negatively to it when it's done poorly, but with Lauren it is always adorable and funny.

Love that a long discussion about pennies took place in a country that hasn't had pennies in a few years (and when we did they had different designs, obviously.)

Every episode on this tour continues to be phenomenal. I'm one happy camper!

I gotta know who the mysterious box guy is. Any one know?

I think it was the same box from Mulholland Drive and he looked inside it and vanished...

• Like 2

I gotta know who the mysterious box guy is. Any one know?

I was there and I'm not even sure.

Amazing show. Still can't believe I got to witness Mizz Chips. Wish I could've gone both days.

Also for all the UTU2TM fans lookie what I got signed at the meet-n-greet afterwards:

6fe0a2a.jpg

• Like 7

I think Scotts catch phrase for the tour is "Nope, not biting."

and then he goes and let's out a "My wife" on today's reg ep.

• Like 1

I was there and I'm not even sure.

Amazing show. Still can't believe I got to witness Mizz Chips. Wish I could've gone both days.

Also for all the UTU2TM fans lookie what I got signed at the meet-n-greet afterwards:

6fe0a2a.jpg

You got a signature from Scott "Bonobos" Culer?? No way!

Sign in to follow this