Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Podcasts about podcasting

I already listen to the Wolf Den, but was wondering if there are anymore good shows on the the subject. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Caroline: I am a fan of Podthoughts. Probably the best source of podcast reviews.
Shahruz: I'll check out Mixdown. I already listen to Merlin Mann's 5by5 show. I assume it's of a similarly high quality.

Thanks!

Sure, Gym, I'll just head over and ... oh. I see what you did there.

I checked out Mixdown. Not bad. I just wish it had lasted longer.

AV Club has a weekly feature Podmass that does a round up of the week in podcasts. I quite like it.

Meet the Talkers was one I listened to before I found the Wolf Den, however it hasn't been updated since April 1st.

I hate to be all "hey let's self promote!", but I have recently started a blog that does similar to what the AV Club & Podthoughts do, reviewing the different shows that I listen to...Podccast Listening Log

Check out "The Podcast Answer man." it's a must listen for podcasters. He gives great advice. Start listening from the lasted episode back down to the earlier ones b/c his information is constantly updated.
Really worth listening to.
podcastanswerman.com

Can't believe I've let this go so long without posting....Podcast Squared is a podcast that reviews other podcasts & interviews folks in the podcasting world (Ullrich & Paul Scheer have been on it, ahem, as have I) & Andrew & his crew know what's up.