🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
birdman2944

Heavyweights

This movie is really not bad at all it's hilarious, i just think it would be hilarious to hear you guys talk about it. You stink! You stink! You stink! You stink! You stink!

This movie is really not bad at all it's hilarious, i just think it would be hilarious to hear you guys talk about it. You stink! You stink! You stink! You stink! You stink!

A camp for over weight kids and Ben Stiller plays the camp director who loves reminding the kids how fat they are. Bad movie but easy to laugh at.

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

tumblr_ma7x0a447g1rurv44.gif

that movie is a straight up masterpiece and probably one of the greatest things Judd Apatow has ever done.

• Like 1

Totally blew my mind when I found out Apatow wrote it. I remember seeing this film as a pre teen and thinking it was bad, but its really fun watching now. It has every kid who was ever in a McDonalds commercial in the 90's. And you see Ben Stiller doing the same exact character in "Dodge Ball". So bad its good.

I can't believe anyone would suggest this awesome movie

Tony Perkins is Stiller's best role ever, I truly believe that

I still remember that for some reason in the 90s telling a guy that he had a "skinny wiener" was an insult. Plus, the orgy of junkfood after the kids take over the camp was almost horrifying. Can we do this as a double feature with Camp Nowhere?

• Like 1

Why are these Reagan babies getting so defensive over a mediocre film. Oh that's right, nostalgia. I think it would be a fun movie to do because it has Stiller doing is Dodge Ball character. Its one of Judd Apatows first films. Its Disney, so it has silly morality tales to tell. Also it was the cusp of the P.C. era, so I don't think this film would get made today. Notice there isn't any girls at fat camp. You guys need to watch Mighty Ducks, eat some chicken nuggets, and chill out on defending this movie.

tumblr_mhk4zb4pFE1s33n3wo1_250.gif

That reaction is 100% unnecessary.

Spend more than a minute in the movie suggestions board and you'll find that most threads are half people hating a movie and another half finding the mere suggestion of it horrifying. We're discussing things here. So YOU chill out.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this