🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 420 - Todd Is Too High with Rogue Wave

Oakland's own indie rock band Rogue Wave and professional actor Haley Joel Osment join the 1st timers club on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! We'll hear about Haley's acting journey as well as live songs by Rogue Wave off of their new album "Delusions of Grand Fur." (which is confirmed to be a play on the phrase "delusions of grandeur.") Plus, Scott's nephew Todd stops by having smoked a little too much of the reefer in celebration for the 420 episode and announces that he wants to become an actor.

• Like 1

Oh cool! I was just wondering yesterday, after watching a handful of eps of the CBB TV show if Haley Joel would make a good guest on the podcast. I look forward to checking this one out in a few hours.

Slow Joey! Todd's Back! Musical Guest! I was kind of just assuming we'd get Doug Benson for this one. Or the other Todd.

It never fails to make me laugh when Scott will accidentally refer to Todd as 'her' or 'she' and Todd loses it.

• Like 10

If they made that movie by making Haley Joel small and then had him go back to normal after production would his dick stay small?

• Like 1

Scott's great at math but he thinks asshole is only 6 letters.

Six unique letters

• Like 3

Adding a new phrase to the lexicon. "You know the F-Word is 'for spanks'. F for 'for'!"

• Like 1

How does Scott do this? They coincidentally talk about Prince on the pre-recorded episode that happens to air the week after his passing, and now he brings up Radiohead on the episode that ends up airing the day after their surprise album release. Illuminati confirmed.

• Like 2

He should have gone for more of a theme, give me Doug Benson, Uncle Stoney, and Bro as the guests and I'd be happier than a hippie rolling in piles of loose grass

• Like 1

I like how Scott told them to pick up their instruments for the 2nd song as if Lauren didn't spoil that performances are mixed in after the fact

I might fall behind on CBB proper cuz all the live CBB.

How long do they tend to run? Wondering since the first show in Boston on saturday felt wayyyy too short. Will definitely make me reconsider my immediate ticket purchase for the next time they tour, felt like quite the cash grab

• Like 1

How long do they tend to run? Wondering since the first show in Boston on saturday felt wayyyy too short. Will definitely make me reconsider my immediate ticket purchase for the next time they tour, felt like quite the cash grab

They seem to be getting progressively shorter. The first one clocked in at 1h37 and the last ones were just over an hour. Still worth every cent imo.

• Like 1

I'm assuming the Boston shows were shorter as to fit in 2 shows and meet with fans after both...

• Like 1

• Like 3

Oh cool! I was just wondering yesterday, after watching a handful of eps of the CBB TV show if Haley Joel would make a good guest on the podcast. I look forward to checking this one out in a few hours.

Quick followup: He was delightful!

• Like 3

We did a 90 minute (in my opinion, very good) comedy show for a low ticket price. Then met every fan who stayed for 45 minutes afterward. Then put it up for practically free (or free, if you're doing the free trial) the next day. If any of that feels like a cash grab, there's not much more i can do for yooooooou

I was there in Boston and I couldn't have been more happy. Just to get to see all of you perform live and meet you after was well worth the money paid. Thanks Scott et al!

• Like 1

Thanks Scott!

Just a reminder that if you are attending any CBB lives or are listening along on Howl and want to talk about it, we have a 2016 Tour Forum in the Howl section that is ripe for commenting!

• Like 2

We did a 90 minute (in my opinion, very good) comedy show for a low ticket price. Then met every fan who stayed for 45 minutes afterward. Then put it up for practically free (or free, if you're doing the free trial) the next day. If any of that feels like a cash grab, there's not much more i can do for yooooooou

Scotty, I love ya, I was there 3 years back when it was a very small ticket price. It felt like the addition of a second show after the first one sold out took a lot of value from that ticket price. Only speaking for myself of course, but I would have gladly had another 30 minutes of laughs over a meet and greet

what are you on about dude, you're mad at him for adding a second show? do you even know how entitled you sound? you're either a troll or have a remarkable lack of self-awareness

• Like 10