🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 59 - Call Center Christmas Party: Live from Largo

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes you all,whether puny, shy or high, to a LIVE episode of Spontaneanation, recorded at the world-famous Largo at The Coronet! This week, Paul’s special guest is comedian Ron Funches of Undateable Live on NBC! They chat about whether it's possible to fix a bad kisser, the wet dog look, and Ron's son being a dog racist. Paul is then joined by Hal Lublin, Annie Savage, and Little Janet Varney to improvise a story set at a Call Center Christmas Party. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano! SPONTANEANATION LIVE returns to Largo on Saturday, June 4th, with improvisors Nyima Funk, Colleen Smith and Chris Tallman, with special interview guest

! Tickets are available now: bit.ly/SPONT616

'Are you excited about The Force Awakens' pulled me right out of the zone for a split second. Really not that long ago but feels so far away now (tagline for the next film).

Can anyone who was there explain the "Did I get him" moment near the beginning? Normally I can at least guess what's going on with visual gags from context, but this one, no clue.

"Mr. Crimp wouldn't give me a raise, so I lowered myself. Symbolism." I love Janet.

No episode notes?

really great episode,

loved Ron as the ghost supervisor.

Ghost Eucharist cookies were amazing

Also Paul was right, there was supposed to be one more ghost i think. They skipped Christmas past and the first ghost went straight to Christmas present

Can anyone who was there explain the "Did I get him" moment near the beginning? Normally I can at least guess what's going on with visual gags from context, but this one, no clue.

I wasn't there, but I interpreted this as Paul creeping over to the curtains/wings (where the improvisers were waiting before being introduced) and giving them a little scare.

I wasn't there, but I interpreted this as Paul creeping over to the curtains/wings (where the improvisers were waiting before being introduced) and giving them a little scare.

Very close! But I actually crept up on and gave a little scare to EBAN!

• Like 9

Very close! But I actually crept up on and gave a little scare to EBAN!

wGHBjsY.gif

Things would have gotten real Twilight Zone-y if Eban had a heart attack and YOU turned out to be the murderer!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this