🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
AlexMurphy

May 7 - Boston, MA, Wilbur Theatre 10pm

just wanted to say, this CBB "episode" is a fucking classic. only 20 minutes in and it's classic. this might be Werner's best guest appearance so far

Get Howl now, folks.

Also Tim Baltz has been awesome at coming up with one off characters during the tour

• Like 1

Live Comedy Bang! Bang! performance from Boston featuring, Scott Aukerman, Paul F. Tompkins as Werner Herzog, Lauren Lakpus as Big Sue and special guest Neil Campbell as The Time Keeper!

Here on Howl

How funny is Neil as the time keeper.. Everything he days makes me laugh.. Verily.

• Like 3

We're going to get an Adult Swim show all about the romance between Werner and Sue, aren't we?

PLEASE

How funny is Neil as the time keeper.. Everything he days makes me laugh.. Verily.

Holy shit he killed it this episode! Can't wait to hear more about Lucky the watch dog.

I'm also loving the fact how terribly Scott and company are inserting the Leesa adds to these shows. It's almost as if Scott was embarrassed to advertise them.

• Like 1

I won't if anyone else hears a bit of Paula Poundstone in Big Sue

I was listening yesterday and my fiance said "Is that Jackie Kashian?" :lol:

So I guess Big Sue sounds familiar for several reasons

Holy shit he killed it this episode! Can't wait to hear more about Lucky the watch dog.

I'm also loving the fact how terribly Scott and company are inserting the Leesa adds to these shows. It's almost as if Scott was embarrassed to advertise them.

and it's always "organic!" like they were selling mushrooms or something!

"It was a first date and I consider myself to be a gentleman."

"And I'm not a fucking slut. So...there's that."

Only this crowd would go into an uproar at "It was a watch dog!" Hearing Timekeeper, and the audience having so much fun watching him, makes me disappointed that I'm going to the second half of the tour that Neil's not on.

• Like 1

Neil fucking destroyed in this show. Hot dang

• Like 1

Is Tim Baltz on this episode??

I don't think he is.

This is probably the greatest Time Keeper Episode of all time though. I'm looking forward to more from Lucky the Watchdog!

Yes the crowd reaction to the Time Keeper is insane.

Fav moment is at 43:00. Werner asking Sue for a second date.

After listening to this, I can't help but be sad I got tickets for the early show. But, at least I got to say "hey nong man" to Scotty at the meet and greet.

Sign in to follow this