🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 45 — Fear Dorito

What do Manu Ginobli's dog, Anne Frank and Tim Tebow have in common?? They should all be listening to Sklarbro Country. Randy, Jason, and Pete Holmes have qquite a few words of advice for the lost, misguided, back up quarterback turned novelists in the world. Pete Holmes brings his positivity thereby making the calming shores even calmer, if that's possible as he discusses how he makes the E-Trade baby commercials and how he prepared for the rapture. Our good friend Jesse Ventura stops by to disprove Randy Savage's death, or at least blame it on the SAS cutting his brakes. So DVR whatever game you're watching, and watch that bad boy after the fact, because you got Sklarbro Country to. Visit the newly redesigned Earwolf website to hear new shows, find new apps, and learn about our new features.

So many funny moments in this episode! The animal justice discussion, atheism due to Creed's music, and Jesse Ventura's website URLs had me cracking up.

I never thought I would be happy and grateful for watching wrestling as a kid. The episode was great but Adomian, as always, knocked me to the floor laughing.

So hey, could I get a working mp3 link? I need my weekly dose of The Calming Shores. Otherwise, I am prone to Gary Busey-like rants (only less entertaining).

John, it's fixed now. Not sure how the wrong download URL got in there. Sorry!

YES! Now, whenever I become despondent, I can think of egregiously inappropriate, kinda gross, but hilarious one-liners.

Marlon Sklar must be an alias of Nick Kroll, don't you think? After all, in episode 19, he says that he's the younger Sklar brother.

I am so fascinated with what a "fear-flavored" Dorito tastes like. Why haven't they released any of these experimental flavors. If people are willing to eat a chile that will make them cry and vomit, they'd eat a tortilla chip that makes you piss your pants.

The Jesse Ventura voice kills me every time. You had me at "Double-you." Pete Holmes was great, this was fantastic.

Sign in to follow this