Who better, sean or hayes?

[malfunction]

• Like 10

What?

Don't understand the question.

• Like 4

hey Ashole, two things.

thing about comedy:

it's amusing when one of the two breaks out of the alliance and joins an intruder in an attack against the other one. it seems unlikely to happen and comedy is all about surprise. see f.ex. how sean sided with brett (out of all people) during the home-mart incident, and where brett eventually disgraced himself in the teezer-freezer: the equalizer vs books existing.

at same time it triggers an accumulation of anxiety, that comes to dominate the amusement. what if split is permanent? see f.ex eggs-scharpling courting hayes. the way the combination of eggs-scharplings voice and persona make comedy, but at same time drains will to life... demands that episodes he appears in respect a certain spacing in 4th dimension (time), to put it in space-time math if you will, allowing for time (4th dimension) to rejuvenate. this spacing was threatened.

thus the great relief we feel when they join forces again, expulsing the intruder, reaffirming their alliance and commitment to the project.

we need both hayes and sean, equally.

thing about science:

i challenge the sense it makes to ask which one is better of two persons. take the fact that einstein says how animals are connected to their parents as a 4-dimensional space-time worm starting inside their mothers womb as a you know what (and humans is animals and sex is totally natural), and ending in the earth as a you know what. combine this with fact that evolution says everyone had the same mom at some point. then adding facts together to make new fact that all humans and other animals is one huge, disgusting, web of worms that starts in out from a blob in the sea in the past.

sean is hayes and hayes is sean, equally.

• Like 4

It might be possible if we were to break it down into smaller categories and collate the results. Who's stronger, who's nicer, who's cooler, who's a faster runner, whose dad could beat up whose dad, who can count the highest, who can stay up the latest, who has the best favorite color, etc...

Personally though, the idea is a little scary

• Like 4

this seems like a bit of a faux pas. mods?

• Like 1

Eskimoman,

Compelling argument! A bit too concise for my taste, could you elaborate?

• Like 1

Henry,

The idea scares me too. But we don't brave it, WHO WILL??

• Like 1

Beeface,

That's actually eh wrong, and this is a really genuine question for my fellow handbook heads whom I respect.

Yes Dwayne, I read that post. But I really want to know personal preference and maybe stir things up a bit. Sean and Hayes will stay on the island together, but who do u like better?

sean and hayes are real people with feelings

• Like 13

sean and hayes are real people with feelings

Gotta agree with my pal Greggy

• Like 8

i'm having a hard time deciding cuz i actually think theyre both so good