🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 133 — Alison Rich, Our Close Friend

Your dad is a siamese twin? That's so progressive of you!

Edit: Sheesh! Sorry, I meant CONJOINED twin. I know we're progressive in here, but this PC culture goes too far sometimes.

Edit: I don't know what's wrong with me today. I apologize to all you Siamese forumers.

• Like 17

A new episode of Hollywood Handbook? It must be my birthday!

• Like 13

holy hot food did Alison ever bring the good jokes and say them funny. loved the sharp exhale after sean said "e pluribus unum baby", loved the pronunciation of "catalogue print modeling for LL beannn", loved all of it. put another one in the Win column folks

• Like 11

I love when this forum has almost absolutely nothing to do with show.

I love this forum all the time too.

• Like 12

Wouldn't it be so seismically ironic if Alison, whose last name is RICH, didn't have much money and was POOR

• Like 7

I don't have any pictures of my D available, but here's a picture of me with someone I used to work with who was like a D to me

henry-winkler-320.jpg

• Like 9

Help, I'am a forum Prince stuck in a foriegn land.

Semb me likes and wind I return home I'll grant you many likes from my fathers treasurer. Thank you.

• Like 13

68335457.jpg

It's not "Smo King". Get your famous movie quotes straight. Other than that, great job @ Alison!

• Like 5

Lexfor. Lex... luthfor. Villain. Bad guy

Damn. I just got served... by a mug!

• Like 13

Gollstone. It hurts to piss, fuck

It sure does! Could you do a quick physical exam honlads?

• Like 7

I just wrote another joke that was inspired by a relatively irrelevant moment in this episode. It's in the style of Popsicle stick riddles/Laffy Taffy

Q: Why did Indiana Jones go to church?

A: Because it was Indy Penance day

• Like 9

Great ep. Alison was a lot of fun and just got the boys insantly. In the pre-guest seggy though, Sean gobbed Haye's foot and pealed his scalp back but Hayes... just asked Sean a few qs... how about some reciprocity.

the way she gelled was impressive and instantly made me like her, but it was the way she straight up baggled hayes that won my room over.

• Like 5