🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 133 — Alison Rich, Our Close Friend

okay wow Apollo 13 weak sauce okay wow? Try 95% on rotten tomatoes with 85 reviews counted bitch

Sorry. I didn't know this was Mug on Movies or some such nonsense. I was referring to the shoddy government contract work which endangered the lives of our brave astronauts. RT is right though, great movie, but seriously shit spacecraft.

• Like 10

Mug on movies wow you gotta do better dude cmon Houston

Sorry. I had something else on my mind. LITERALLY

• Like 9

Word on the street (Scott Aukerman's episode of Wolf Pop) is that Hollywood Handbook has tripled their numbers of listeners

Edit: I want to characterize their numbers as stupid. They are doing stupid numbers. Silly shit

• Like 9

Sorry. I had something else on my mind. LITERALLY

Haha you got worms in your brain?

Just a fun new insult I'm trying out.

• Like 9

Worms are good, they make it so that plants can grow. For someone so good at comebacks your insults are awfully flattering.

But do they make brains grow?

Fuckin' magnets how do they work?

• Like 7

Worms are good, they make it so that plants can grow. For someone so good at comebacks your insults are awfully flattering.

Sure, but I take it your brain is made of plants! I'll go ahead and drop this mic so I can hand you some aloe to put on that burn

Edit: it kind of took me a while to think of that so I didn't notice Chanson had already defended himself

• Like 7

Jungle Book was trash; 2 stars out of 5 scoop troop do NOT waste yr money unless you want to see a marvel movie set in the jungle with the weakest superhero of all time

• Like 8

Jungle Book was trash; 2 stars out of 5 scoop troop do NOT waste yr money unless you want to see a marvel movie set in the jungle with the weakest superhero of all time

sounds pretty cool tbh

• Like 8

Worms are good

I'm going to respectfully disagree with that assessment at this juncture.

• Like 9

It's tomato meter rating is up there with the likes of Apollo 13

• Like 5

Saw CBB live last night in Atlanta (sorry, its Hotlanta... gotta stay on brand) and just kept wishing our HH boyz were the special guests!!! All in all it was a fun show time, but no HH made me cry. Fun-cry. Neil Campbell and PFT were best.

• Like 5

Saw CBB live last night in Atlanta (sorry, its Hotlanta... gotta stay on brand) and just kept wishing our HH boyz were the special guests!!! All in all it was a fun show time, but no HH made me cry. Fun-cry. Neil Campbell and PFT were best.

I'm going to one of the shows in Portland. It would be awesome if Sean and Hayes showed up. Glad to hear it was a good show.

• Like 5

a true story is that I repeatedly misread "worms" on this page as "women" which is a very HR Giger The Character thing to do. and I'm NOT proud of it for the record

• Like 11

WOAH! Now, hang on, if you've been deemed the resident metalhead intellectual, are you forgetting all about the instrumental complexities of WΦΓMΣD and the surrealistic narrative they tell about the last human drifting through space with the sum of all knowledge stored in a strange machine, laying trapped at the core hallucinating endlessly? You don't think that's good?

I used the word literally, literally. Got worms on the brain. Typically I would be all about a surrealistic narrative wrapped in growls, screaming guitars, and double bass drums. However, today I find myself staunchly anti-worm.

• Like 12

Crows eat worms. Can Wormbrains Houston somehow team up with Crowworld Souprman and solve their individual problems together?

• Like 9

Those parasites are his best friends and he doesn't even realize it! It's going to be so funny when they get rid of Houston's brainworms and he gets like 15 I.Q. points dumber.

I will laugh and laugh.

• Like 13

I just want to make clear that I was intentionally razzing someone with a serious medical condition to maintain my image as the forum bully.

Gotta protect my brand.

• Like 15