🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 133 — Alison Rich, Our Close Friend

what'd everyone think of Civil War? nonsensical or insanely nonsensical?

Civil War was trash; 2 stars out of 5 scoop troop do NOT waste yr money unless you want to see a jungle book movie set in the city with the strongest superheros of all time

• Like 16

Crows eat worms. Can Wormbrains Houston somehow team up with Crowworld Souprman and solve their individual problems together?

how dare you imply that myself and Mr. Houston are individuals and not dual representations of a group consciousness.

• Like 8

Wanna know something? It's a fact: Chris Hardwick mentions Harry Potter on an average of 6.9 times within any given week of episodes of @midnight. It's true, he's a total nude! It's a fact.

Criterion Collection bonus commentary: Man, I had a blast making this post. First off, paying homage to the "it's a fact" girl from Kids in the Hall was just a huge privilege. Then there's that reference to the "Nudi St. Col. o' NY" ad from this week's episode that I really had a lot of fun with. I think I really raised some very valid questions with this piece as well, mostly "Hey, Chris. Why so much Harry Potter? We already see that Darth Vader neck tie you're wearing, you're obviously a huge nerd!" Some sharp eyed readers may notice that the figures are not completely accurate, well, here's a little secret. 6.9 is itself a little joke because you take the decimal out, and what do you get? 69. That's right, a 69 joke hidden right in plain view ;)

• Like 8

Civil War was trash; 2 stars out of 5 scoop troop do NOT waste yr money unless you want to see a jungle book movie set in the city with the strongest superheros of all time

sounds pretty good tbh

• Like 8

thanks for explaining the 6.9 joke henry, i didn't catch it until it was explained, and when i did i almost laughed my tits off.

tonight the barn cat pooped on my favourite sneaker, and i needed the confidence boots today for the dentist... what am i gonna do meow? wear them anyway, but be upfront about the smell or reschedule?

if this is some sort of karma / what goes in must come out - situation, i wanna say for the record that, yeah, alison really did cut hayes down to size back there, but hayes was very generous in the way he went along with it. even the slight snide in seans amazement didn't faze him.

• Like 4

So Mekhi, I'm gonna go with option c but with the addition of continually repeating the "When you're here, you're family" slogan with a crescendo of non subtleNess that, just as I reach the peak and literally just repeat it a couple times while making eye contact no blinking and they finally say okay wtf is going on, that's when a waiter that I've previously paid off and explained the whole situation to comes in, spills wine on lap, we move on and never discuss it except for in small body language and darting looks.

• Like 4

Hi everyone. I very much enjoyed the ep this week.

Will you guyz please play 20 Questions with me?

Guess which forumer is in town visiting me.

The forumer in question has been asked to not, but probably will, participate in this contest.

• Like 10

• Can we ask 2 part questions?
  • Did that^ count as one of the questions
  • Is the person nice?

• Like 7

• Can we ask 2 part questions?
  • Is the person nice?

1. It is certain

2. My sources say no

3. Ask again later

4. Outlook good

Hint #1: Thirsty, old tomatoes

• Like 6

Hello forumer friends and foes (I believe you all know which category you fall into),

I'm sure you've all been very concerned with my absence on the forums these past few weeks. I know there have been some would rumors going around so I'm here to set the record straight.

1. I am not violently ill with "Butt disease". I can assure you that me and my butt are doing great! I'm perfectly healthy (other than my sick and twisted mind! but all my alt comedy fan friends know about that LMAO)

2. I have not gone to "help out with the Waco situation" While my opinions on the matter are well documented, I have grown to accept there is little I can do until I improve my speed.

3. I have not gone to pursue my dreams of being a world wide snooker champion. Apparently I have sent Ronnie O'Sullivan too many "death threats" that the PLS has deemed me unfit to learn how to play. Stay tuned for this because I am appealing.

4. While my sitcom idea of a show depicting the backstage of "The Larry Sanders show" has begun to pick up some steam, we are still in preproduction so this is not taking up too much of my time.

5. Finally the very idea that I just had nothing good to post is an outrageous claim that is dare I say down right libelous. Anyway from what I have heard, posting something bad has not stopped anyone from posting these past few weeks.

I want to thank you all for your cooperation. You can expect me to continue to not read your posts and post my own stuff in the very near future. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go pick up some medication.

One Love

• Like 15

what'd everyone think of Civil War? nonsensical or insanely nonsensical?

I think they take the baby out and put the guilt in

• Like 7

civil war >>>>>>> new posters

spitting fire. absolutely savage.

• Like 9

I'd almost call it boring and rude. I won't though because that's not the kind of guy I am, and I'm also afraid of confrontation

• Like 5

Hi everyone. I very much enjoyed the ep this week.

Will you guyz please play 20 Questions with me?

Guess which forumer is in town visiting me.

The forumer in question has been asked to not, but probably will, participate in this contest.

This forumer...are they dead inside? Do they still have a soul?

• Like 7

Hint #1: Thirsty, old tomatoes

If there is a forumist named "dry ketchup wine" then I think I've nailed it. I'll accept my prize in the form of either cash or high fives. I'll also accept mid level fives. I'm too slow for down low fives.

• Like 7

A few new posters joined after the CBB episode it seems, I'm sure you've heard about the forum's now classic hazing process.

Gonna roast everyone that's posted so far. Ruthless. Start the clock.

Agata. Hey, oh "staff"? What are you a shepherd? What's with the staff?

Houston. Well I guess I'll do the problem thing here.

Norm. What's that even short for??

Jon Onyx. Okay I'm running out of steam I feel. Insanely early.

Joe Lerini. Ah dude what ummm Joe that's a standard name ah fuck

orangetobbogan. Ah okay, shit. Ahhh orange is not my favourite colour. Not even top 3.

Gollstone. It hurts to piss, fuck

Lexfor. Lex... luthfor. Villain. Bad guy

Number 1 Cheeba Hawk. What happened the other cheeba hawks. Ah fuck they could be dead. I hope you weren't close, shit

JBell. Damn extremely straightforward name.

Damn

damn I'm so tired

honlads

oh ffffuck destroyed!! haha whaaaat?

• Like 2

anyway this ep was so damn funny made me laugh a lot and have fun. I really like when sean does the thing where he explains things in an expert voice but trying to explain something quickly, and the other host is okay too.

btdubs are you all excited for eurovision or is it just us silly euroheads? i am very excited because i really love music and all the notes AND dancing, and having fun

• Like 3

the discussion of whether this week's forum was any good, was very good. pauly shore ep is still great and H&S continue to build a strong list of close friends and repeat guests and I love it. But what do you all suppose will be HH's wtfobama thing where it's like holy shit did that just happen? Scharpling was lots of fun, but I heard this andy breckman person on dave hill's wfmu show and he is the spitting auditory image of Tom, no doubt just your standard east coast american. It probably ties back to Lenny Bruce and tenement housing.

So who would be the ultimate supreme corker? Galifianakis, Ronna & Beverly, martha plimpton...

• Like 8