🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 133 — Alison Rich, Our Close Friend

I recently completed my 5th (?) run through of all of HH. My favourite moments are: 1. Tracy Wigfield and the Emmy discussion. 2. B. J. Novak and the Spiderman script. 3. Grease Knows Eggs. 4. Every other second of HH.

Keep it real, fuckers!

And is THAT interesting?

• Like 5

hey guys i had a kid got born. i have 2 kids now.

Congrats! But stop poking holes in your condoms.

• Like 5

you guys is it just me or is steveh suddenly...so sexy? damn a man so virile, mommy likey

• Like 16

Children are our future. Old people are our past. That makes us the present. I'll be waiting for you, wrapped under the Christmas tree.

• Like 11

Congratulations by MGMT is a great album

• Like 3

I recently completed my 5th (?) run through of all of HH. My favourite moments are: 1. Tracy Wigfield and the Emmy discussion. 2. B. J. Novak and the Spiderman script. 3. Grease Knows Eggs. 4. Every other second of HH.

Keep it real, fuckers!

And is THAT interesting?

THAT is both interesting and impressive.

wigfield vs emmy and novak vs spiderman script is great, also ozeri vs freud (the "oh yeah mom!"-incident), sinbad vs franklin, gabrus vs hens... and so many more. the highlights are so dense they escape striation, and attempting to list them, or even dividing the project into a fixed unit of time seems slightly perverse:

the artistic genius in "the dream of the fisherman's wife" of hokusai can not be captured when divided into square centimetres... even less so when divided it into square millimetres. a square centimetre can accommodate a recognizable slice of octopus tentacle or a patch of unstyled muff, but a square millimetre? not so much.

A3ypSeB.jpg

0ffKPsN.jpg

and only considered in full can this dramatic depiction of animal love be appreciated:

UQzvojW.jpg

are you experiencing that the project is akin to a comedy-fractal that evolves as you zoom in on it with repeated listens or that it is converging ever clearer on some solid geometric "haha" as you complete yet another orbit?

• Like 4

Your peen, in case that wasn't clear. You gotta put a cork in your peen.

• Like 5

the discussion of whether this week's forum was any good, was very good. pauly shore ep is still great and H&S continue to build a strong list of close friends and repeat guests and I love it. But what do you all suppose will be HH's wtfobama thing where it's like holy shit did that just happen? Scharpling was lots of fun, but I heard this andy breckman person on dave hill's wfmu show and he is the spitting auditory image of Tom, no doubt just your standard east coast american. It probably ties back to Lenny Bruce and tenement housing.

So who would be the ultimate supreme corker? Galifianakis, Ronna & Beverly, martha plimpton...

The only way to top a president is with another president. My money's on William Jefferson Clinton.

• Like 5

Can I post here for a while instead of making bad catchphrases for Scott Aukerman? He told me I would get rate but he didn't say that the rate was zero

• Like 13

pull up a chair bro we're all edging towards one of us getting the courage up enough to ask stevh how to make babys

• Like 14

Way to go!

Girl name: Sean Hayes H.

Boy name: Hayes Sean H.

or the other way around.

• Like 8

Your right Greggy! Been married for some time now and no babies! Wow. I should hear what SteveH knows!

• Like 5

Eskimo, keep up the great work. That's exactly the kind of thing that they don't do over at the SPONT boards that keeps me coming back here.

Steve, the floor is open. We're all waiting.

• Like 4

so did Quentin Tarantino write From Dusk Til Dawn solely so he could act in a scene where he drinks from Salma Hayek's foot?

• Like 5

hollywood handbook

whoa oh

duck tales

woo ooh

• Like 7

I might be late to the game on this one, but I was re-listening to the Lamorne Morris episode and it led me to this commercial film I thought we could all appreciate together

• Like 9

we're all edging

no judgment, but I'm personally not into that.

also that is definitely not how babies are made.

• Like 13

I wish I knew how babies get made, then I could stop doing that

• Like 8

I wish I knew how babies get made, then I could stop doing that

And I don't think Paul, June, and Jason will provide any help actually figuring it out.

• Like 8