🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 107 — Maybe It's Maybelline

Did anyone catch Nick Kroll's special on Comedy Central? I was extremely excited for it, but missed the first airing and then never saw it on again. Does anyone know what happened with that?

OK, I'm now confident that this is my favorite episode of this or any podcast. Everything about it is great: it flows seamlessly, it's hilarious, and everyone interacts very well. John Mulaney is my new hero. And Nick Kroll. And Hot Saucerman.

This is the greatness that is created when the guests are well matched. Both these guys would make solid guests by themselves too.

I live close enough to JFK, where the flights are aplenty. Thanks for helping take a sad song (airplanes passing overhead) and making it better.

"I worked in a nursery and took a hammer to a couple of soft baby skulls. I crushed them like tomatoes." Oh, Mr. Kroll, you are a genius. If I could, I'd give you a Loonie so you could buy yourself a bag of milk.

fantastic episode.

anyone else spot the an easter egg?

Nick Kroll's email: NKhooray@aol.com

fantastic episode.

anyone else spot the an easter egg?

Nick Kroll's email: NKhooray@aol.com

MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com

To Me

Today at 1:23 PM

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<NKhooray@aol.com>:

Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <NKhooray@aol.com>: Recipient address rejected: aol.com [RCPT_TO]

Glad to know I'm not the only one watching inordinate amounts of Law & Order and its spin-offs.

Also, the "bag of oats" comment about Sex & the City was hilarious!

I got caught in the paradox of eye-rolling and blurt laughing

Sign in to follow this