🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ShoshanahWeisinger

The Best of Me (2014)

I know we already did one bonkers Nicholas Sparks movie, but this one is INSANE. I watched about half of it with my sisters, and there were already like 10 murders and betrayals in that time. I looked up the rest of the plot on Wikipedia, and there were STILL a bunch more twists to happen in the other half of the movie! So much murder, cancer, betrayal, family shit... it's the ultimate Nicholas Sparks unintentional self-parody.

This film even has the lowest Rotten Tomatoes score of all the Nicholas Sparks adaptations with an 8%. The highest is The Notebook and that score is only a 52%!

• Like 1

I've been told by people who have seen it and are into those Sparks movies that it's not even worth the viewing what-so-ever.

Not sure the gang wants to go through that... or that I want to go through that...

I've been told by people who have seen it and are into those Sparks movies that it's not even worth the viewing what-so-ever.

Not sure the gang wants to go through that... or that I want to go through that...

Don't all Sparks movies essentially boil down to "Okay, so which one dies this time?"?

• Like 2

Being a librarian these memes always made me laugh, more so in that they get checked out pretty regularly in my prison.

cf1eeddccf5428e411f0c081198c11f56b996e8d83dc320954ccc47602091e2a.jpg7bca182b1bab1a30ad0c6033d1e212f4.jpg

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this