🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Hell Comes to Frogtown: LIVE!

I've watched Urban Cowboy more than once thinking I was watching Midnight Cowboy.

• Like 4

hey john ... what do you call a sad strawberry?

a blueberry

tumblr_meyjjvQpZv1rnr47go3_250.gif

• Like 2

I've watched Urban Cowboy more than once thinking I was watching Midnight Cowboy.

I could see that happening, Mind you Midnight cowboy is a more watchable enjoyable movie personally speaking.

Cameron H. if you think Urban cowboy is a hard movie to watch, you should or need to try Paradise Alley. It starts out good, when stallone wins a monkey that he plans on cashing in big time on dancing. that's a picture of him trying to train the monkey to dance! plus he does what he does best in this film he sings and writes the story, plus directors this peace of shit.

f9eelx.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9EZaI8dmrs

after you click on this song, it is recommended that you right click and open this youtube clip of a

It's like Stallone wanted to make streets of fire but someone else beat him too it. so he added arm wrestling to the film and other types of wrestling later or was that boxing, I can't remember. it was a little bit too long and boring at times for me and I did watch it at night almost asleep.

Stallone never for one second ever gets close to Paradise for one second in this film.

• Like 1

I could see that happening, Mind you Midnight cowboy is a more watchable enjoyable movie personally speaking.

Cameron H. if you think Urban cowboy is a hard movie to watch, you should or need to try Paradise Alley. It starts out good, when stallone wins a monkey that he plans on cashing in big time on dancing. that's a picture of him trying to train the monkey to dance! plus he does what he does best in this film he sings and writes the story, plus directors this peace of shit.

f9eelx.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9EZaI8dmrs

It's like Stallone wanted to make streets of fire but someone else beat him too it. so he added arm wrestling to the film and other types of wrestling later or was that boxing, I can't remember. it was a little bit too long and boring at times for me and I did watch it at night almost asleep.

Stallone never for one second ever gets close to Paradise for one second in this film.

You had me at, "Stallone wins a monkey..."

• Like 4

Finally listened to the episode and went through all 10 pages of this thread.

I'm sad I missed the Taco vs Pizza debate. #TeamPizza

I wish we could really go one episode without someone creating an account just to shit on a guest.

I'm still really exhausted and jet-lagged and fuck having to come into work and fuck missing out on two entire threads.

• Like 5

I seriously don't understand why you think it's ok to have 4- 6 ads in one fucking show. It's already a live show. So, you're charging money to the people there. I listen to hundreds of podcasts and nobody puts as many fucking ads in their show as you do when they're not live, let alone when they're not.

I love comedy bang bang, and I was able to get their current live show, 30 episodes in one month by paying for one month of Howl.fm. But I didn't even pay for it, because they offered me an introductory month. So for free, I'm getting 30 episodes of Comedy Bang Bang live with no commercials, except they make a joke about Leesa mattresses in the middle sometimes, and it's become part of the show. It's fun.

This show, getting money from the live performance, puts 2 ads up front, then stops the fucking show, once, twice, three times in the fucking show for paul to shill nonsense at me. I understand you have to make enough money to put the show on, but you guys are fucking greedy. How much would I have to pay for a premium service for you to stop cramming each episode full of ads?

There's a WHOLE lot to unpack here but I'll just start with this: You....know you can very easily skip them, right? Are you like listening on vinyl or something?

• Like 6

Finally listened to the episode and went through all 10 pages of this thread.

I wish we could really go one episode without someone creating an account just to shit on a guest.

I'm still really exhausted and jet-lagged and fuck having to come into work and fuck missing out on two entire threads.

But Taylor Anne, you're not thinking this through. How else are we going to know how anonymous fucksticks feel about people? Are we just supposed to go through our day-to-days not knowing? How am I supposed to sleep at night?

I'm also very sorry that you're back to reality. That blows :(

• Like 2

But Taylor Anne, you're not thinking this through. How else are we going to know how anonymous fucksticks feel about people? Are we just supposed to go through our day-to-days not knowing? How am I supposed to sleep at night?

I'm also very sorry that you're back to reality. That blows :(

I'M TOO TIRED TO EVEN EXPAND ON THE JOKE, CAMERON

REALITY SUUUUUUCKS

I just wanna be back in the Scottish Highlands drinkin' a pint and forgetting that assholes exist in this world

• Like 3

How the fuck can you even call yourself a Texan?

This is why I never go back to Dallas.

• Like 2

How the fuck can you even call yourself a Texan?

This is why I never go back to Dallas.

2d737b006b427e0f966760641adc383a.gif

• Like 5

Friends, friends!---we're all reasonable adults here!

Let us not succumb and sink into the morass of Internet madness! As Gautama Buddha has taught us, there is a Middle Way.

Behold!

TACO PIZZA!!!

pizza-taco-crop.jpg

• Like 7

2d737b006b427e0f966760641adc383a.gif

Let us not succumb and sink into the morass of Internet madness! As Gautama Buddha has taught us, there is a Middle Way.

Behold!

TACO PIZZA!!!

pizza-taco-crop.jpg

you-get-the-hell-out.gif

I just wanna be back in the Scottish Highlands drinkin' a pint and forgetting that assholes exist in this world

The fact that my post came right after that amuses me to no end.

• Like 3

Behold!

TACO PIZZA!!!

pizza-taco-crop.jpg

Cameron H. you've got a special place in my heart and a empty chair at my table waiting for ya anytime you came to my city, for that picture.

That reminds me of when I was a kid at Disneyland hotel in California and me and my sister had Mexican pizza and we loved that pizza. it was so god dam good and we dreamed about having another one for years after the fact but sadly we never found one that was a so good. Ohh memory's. if only Sylvester Stallone would of been there singing "

" it would of been a perfect moment.
  • Like 2

KEBABS! YOU DELUDED COLONIAL FOOLS!!! Shove your tacos and pizza up yer hoooooooole.

Right, now that thats that off my chest. (three 'thats' in a row) lets look at the world's finest cuisine of dubious content.

40881.gif

• Like 1

I too am sorry I missed the Taco vs. Pizza debate, as I have cherished childhood memories associated with both foods and think choosing between the two is for GARBAGE FROG PEOPLE who just wanna fuck you and impregnate you with their mutant amphibibabies or something. Both. Always. And forever.

With that said, gun-to-my-head, last meal situation: pizza.

And taylor anne photo, even though I don't drink, the idea of being "back in the Scottish Highlands drinkin' a pint and forgetting that assholes exist in this world" sounds like a wondrous existence at any time. Glad you got to experience that, at least temporarily.

• Like 4

There's a WHOLE lot to unpack here but I'll just start with this: You....know you can very easily skip them, right? Are you like listening on vinyl or something?

No, OoofMaGOOF. Everything I get for free shouldn't inconvenience me at all! How dare anyone make any money off of this thing! They should all be happy to give their time and effort for my enjoyment.

• Like 3

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Rollergator is on Rifftrax. They got the rights to stream the movie with their riff on it. It's one of the lowest budget movies they've done I think (and they've done at least 2 Ed Wood movies I can think of between Rifftrax and MST3K). It seems like Joe Estevez will be in anything. Between Werewolf, Soultaker, and Rollergator the latter is by far his worst film ever. It's also kind of funny because most of the film is at a faire (that coincidentally Joe Estevez's character is supposed to own) and it doesn't look like they're supposed to be filming there. It's bizarre. I'd say it was a student film, but the director made Hell comes to Frog Town years before it so... it's most definitely not.

• Like 1

I just want to say that today's my Birthday. Now, I'm not fishing for any birthday wishes, but if you all just want to take a second and reflect on the positive impact I've had on all of your lives, that would be great...

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Happy Birthday, have a powerbomb (I'm making it my thing)

giphy.gif

Although, back when I was at school, we did a thing known as "Birthday Bumps", which just involved kicking the shit out of the guy whose birthday it was.

• Like 2