🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Hell Comes to Frogtown: LIVE!

all these people are at vulture fest ... so im guessing one of them will probably be the guest for the avengers ep ... who would you like to see .... man id love an episode with the muppets ... http://vulturefestival.com/talent/

i think fozzie would be the jason of that group ...

I want an entire episode with Beaker. Or Billy Eichner, just so people really know what shrieking at the audience sounds like lol.

Also can we talk about the picture they used for Jason? Especially in comparison to Rami Malek's right next to it?

In reality I want Krysten Ritter because I'm actually genuinely in love with her (like I am Tatiana Maslany) and my head would probably explode.

• Like 1

I just want to say that today's my Birthday. Now, I'm not fishing for any birthday wishes, but if you all just want to take a second and reflect on the positive impact I've had on all of your lives, that would be great...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I want an entire episode with Beaker. Or Billy Eichner, just so people really know what shrieking at the audience sounds like lol.

Also can we talk about the picture they used for Jason? Especially in comparison to Rami Malek's right next to it?

In reality I want Krysten Ritter because I'm actually genuinely in love with her (like I am Tatiana Maslany) and my head would probably explode.

I kind of want the whole cast of You're the Worst.

And not just because of how much I love Aya Cash.

• Like 2

I kind of want the whole cast of You're the Worst.

And not just because of how much I love Aya Cash.

I was thinking that too but I need Janet Varney to be there as well... not just because of how much I love Janet...

• Like 2

I was thinking that too but I need Little Janet Varney to be there as well... not just because of how much I love Janet...

Fixed that for you.

• Like 3

I was thinking that too but I need Janet Varney to be there as well... not just because of how much I love Janet...

She'd have to appear alongside Vernon. And then they could do another one with Sam, Shitstain, and Honeynutz.

On another note, JUNE IS IN LADY DYNAMITE!

• Like 2

She'd have to appear alongside Vernon. And then they could do another one with Sam, Shitstain, and Honeynutz.

Literally they need an entire series of episodes with that cast because they are perfect and that show is perfect.

Shit get the kid that plays Killian in on it too.

• Like 1

dont know about you but i cant wait to see charlize go toe-to-toe with vin ... both holding giant spanners ... just after crashing tanks into each other ... all while the rest of the family and the rock are trying to bust chev out of gitmo ... except for tyrese .. he's back in havana cracking some slick one liners on the local cuban ladies ... roll on 2017

Ci6JnRZWkAA6N5J.jpg

• Like 2

dont know about you but i cant wait to see charlize go toe-to-toe with vin ... both holding giant spanners ... just after crashing tanks into each other ... all while the rest of the family and the rock are trying to bust chev out of gitmo ... except for tyrese .. he's back in havana cracking some slick one liners on the local cuban ladies ... roll on 2017

Ci6JnRZWkAA6N5J.jpg

I've been so excited since they announced she was going to be in it. They announced that her name is going to be Cipher.

FUCKING CIPHER.

IT GODDAMN BETTER BE CIPHER SHAW!

I can't wait.

Now we just need to convince them to change the title to Infuri8ed, and all of my dreams will be coming true.

• Like 1

On another note, JUNE IS IN LADY DYNAMITE!

https://twitter.com/...763929755648000

Ummm...guys, go watch Lady Dynamite. It's amazing. I'm only halfway through the pilot, and it's already had Nicole Byer, Lennon Parham, Bridget Everett, and Ana Gasteyer (not to mention that Maria Bamford is just fantastic as always).

ETA: And Zouks just showed up!

Looks the minisode will be delayed for a few days after the gang is at Vulturefest for The Avengers folks!

Ci6JnRZWkAA6N5J.jpg

Charlize Theron in a Metallica shirt?! I don't want to read too much into this, but this is clearly a message that she would very much like to embark on a relationship with me.

• Like 1

I've been so excited since they announced she was going to be in it. They announced that her name is going to be Cipher.

FUCKING CIPHER.

IT GODDAMN BETTER BE CIPHER SHAW!

I can't wait.

Now we just need to convince them to change the title to Infuri8ed, and all of my dreams will be coming true.

I really want them to keep it at F8 and then the whole movie talk about how it's fate that they are family.

• Like 2

still waiting...

Yeah, we want to know which piece of movie history we have to watch next. Maybe something with less rape, less frogs but more trained seduction techniques in army underwear...

• Like 1

still waiting...

pauls been in new york for a while now ... think he's trying to brake a record and be on every tv and radio show recording there in one week ... proving once and for all he is the hardest working man in entertainment

Sorry I know I'm a day late. I've been packing and trying to move, and am missing everything.

Cameron...

U2CDoom.png

Even though this is usually something I post on the Facebook walls of my girlfriends and female family members who have massive fangirl cruses on at least one of these guys... So I hope you appreciate this. =p

• Like 3

Sorry I know I'm a day late. I've been packing and trying to move, and am missing everything.

Cameron...

U2CDoom.png

Even though this is usually something I post on the Facebook walls of my girlfriends and female family members who have massive fangirl cruses on at least one of these guys... So I hope you appreciate this. =p

Do I appreciate it..?

fangirls_freakout.gif

• Like 3

Thank you everyone for the awesome gifs and images. They were just what I wanted :D

• Like 5