🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 11.5 — Minisode Twelve

ANA LINGUS!

Your podcast is rapidly becoming one of my favorites! Keep on rockin in the free world.

PS - Have you seen this piece of shit movie called Meet Bill, starring Aaron Eckhart? Too bizarre for words! Check it out!

Peter Mcpenisjoke *fart noise*

"Get it? Because dicks are funny." *winks at camera*

Wow, was this movie bad. There were some moments that were admittedly kind of funny, but the whole felt like the worst apsects of the Austin Powers movies distilled into an insane mush. In fact, this might have been titled "Austin Powers 5: Mike Meyer's Pet Project."

Victor Cummingslyonyourbellysworth
Malcom Jamal Warbler
Penis J. Cockandballs
Peutrid Peckerson
Gary Streamsmith
Sarah CuntyMcButtfuck

Alternate name for Guru Pitka: Guru SkweekiPharta

well there is a midget and they make a lot of jokes about his height so his names...

Scrotum Saggins
Dildo beggins
lovesguys gamgee

I just heard the news I made up that the cast of "How Did This Get Made?" will be starring in the sequel to "The Love Guru," called the "The Lecherous Lama." Their characters will be:

Paul Scheer as:
Pole Feeler or Paul Feeler, but the character is British and when he introduces himself to the lecherous lama, his thick British accent causes some witty repartee where the Lecherous Lama makes jokes because he thinks he says "Pole" instead of "Paul."

Jason Mantzoukas as:
Gayson Mansucksus

and June Diane Raphael as:
Poon Diaphram Rapeseel

I don't know if non-penis names are acceptable, but this movie could use these characters:

JT's former girlfriend, Tara Bilactris

Love Guru's personal chef, Sal Manella

And a couple more hockey players named Elvis "the Pelvis" McHeadtrauma and Censored

The funniest part of this movie is A.O. Scott's review of it.

"To say that the movie is not funny is merely to affirm the obvious. The word “unfunny” surely applies to Mr. Myers’s obnoxious attempts to find mirth in physical and cultural differences but does not quite capture the strenuous unpleasantness of his performance. No, “The Love Guru” is downright antifunny, an experience that makes you wonder if you will ever laugh again."

HILARIOUS!!!

Not only did they somehow get all these great comedians to be in this film but they also misspelled Rob Huebel as Ron Huebel in the credits.

There's some good ones here - but let's not forget to work in MM's scraping the bottom of the stereotype barrel:

Ramdat Poontang.

Das Racist
Staehl Joeches
Pooh Pee
Houesbenkingsley Enthesmoovee
Sohhhbahd Dotdotdotteehem
Ezit Ouveryett
Justin Timberlake

This i think is one of the better bad movies because at no point doesn't it break from what seems like a hour and half mike Myers riff that wasn't air-worthy on snl. But i would contend that the best line in the whole movie is the vern troyer behind the scenes shot in the beginning of the credits

Sign in to follow this