🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Anchor Management

The Wicker Man

To celebrate the fact that How Did This Get Made finally has its own shirt featuring Sir Nicolas Cage, there should be a new Nic Cage entry and there is no Nic cage movie more ridiculous than The Wicker Man. Not only does the story make no sense whatsoever -he's a highway patrol man who investigates a mysterious village? Because his daughter is dead or not?- there are scenes in it that make Old Dogs pale by comparison. How about the helmet of bees? Cage in a bear suit? The roundhouse kick he gives to a woman? Or his crazy hair in general? Plus he has numerous great freak-out moments throughout the movie. I mean, an actual line of dialogue is "Killing me won't bring back your fucking honey". It is just that insane.

You're welcome.

I totally agree - The only way I made it through this movie the second time around was making it a drinking game, which I highly recommend.

1. Every time Nic Cage strikes something with intent to damage- drink

2. Every time Nic Cage looks retarded on a Bike (or drunk) - drink.

3. Bees or Honey are mentioned in conversation - drink

4. Every time we see Rowan - drink.

5. Every time Nic Cage pop pills - drink

6. Every time Nic Cage threatens a small child - drink

7. When Nic Cage knocks out a woman while wearing a bear costume, chug your beer.

Apparently the honey is a key plot point.

Cage knocking out random women and Bearsuits......gold jerry, gold

God, that clip video is more fun than the movie itself. I watched it prepared to enjoy it as an unintended comedy... but the movie as a whole is fucking unbearable. (pun not intended)

Can't wait for this one. Hell fucking yeah. I love the Wickerman. Woooooooo, so pumped up for this. Best remake ever.

Yeah, this was a good one. Anyone else unsettled by the mysoginistic or at least female-phobic undertones?

One of the best shows they have done yet.. btw you got to be-careful, what version you get. you want the unrated version. I made that mistake.

I've only seen the version that was released in theaters, which featured the hilarious ADR of Cage saying 'Oh god, you're breaking my legs' without actually showing his legs being broken. It made it much funnier.

Sign in to follow this