🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Lando

Junior

It's up on Netflix instant watch and I think that it has to be covered at some point.

I can only assume that this movie is in the cards for the future. I can't help but chuckle every time I see the HDTGM logo!

How can now have not already been covered, when it is the basis for the logo? It's so incredibly stupid.

Okay, now that they've done Batman & Robin and Jingle All the Way, they HAVE to complete the Arnold mid 90s crap trilogy with Junior.

At the very least it will give Jason revenge for the Leonardo da Vinci cracks once they see the Paul Scheer lookalike baby.

junior_arnoldspawn.jpg

• Like 4

I can only assume that this movie is in the cards for the future. I can't help but chuckle every time I see the HDTGM logo!

I started listening to this podcast because I saw the poster, and knew I had to listen. And no Junior show has been devastating! This one would be awesome.

Emma Thompson was on the Graham Norton Show recently and he asked her about working with Ahnuuld on this one. She said he was very nice, and then when Graham asked her if he could act, she simply replied, 'No. No no no no no. Don't be silly.'

• Like 2

This is the only Arnold movie I've never watched, the trailer said it all to me.

My nipples are very sensitive!

is DeathToMikeyBay photo really from the film? LOL too much.

I hope this is one of those episodes where they get someone connected to the movie like DeVito or Reitman and that person has a sense of humor about how terrible the movie is. Actually, I really really hope it's DeVito and they can also discuss Deck the Halls. It probably won't be, but I can dream.

I miss those kind of episodes too, paul if your reading this. please break back guests who worked on the movie.

Sign in to follow this