🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

You do you think would make for a great guest on Comedy Bang Bang? Personally, I'd love Bruce McCulloch to show up sometime.

• Like 2

Wow, there are so many. At one point I had a physical list, but I've grown since then. I'll just give 5 (for now)

-Jordan Morris
-Dave Horwitz
-John Ross Bowie
-Angela Trimbur
-Josh Fadem

I'd like to see:
-Demetri Martin
-Ken Marino
-Nick Offerman doing the Ron Swanson character (or just Nick Offerman)
-Michael Showalter
-David Wain

Please bring back Jessica St. Clair so we can get an update on the life of Marissa Wompler!

• Like 3

Marissa Wompler as a full time co-host

Kristen Schaal. Loved her on the Chicago episode.
Jim Gaffigan
Rainn Wilson
Mitch Hedberg's ghost

• Like 4

-I do not know if it is the sort of thing Sauce would want to do but having the characters Ricky, Bubble, and Julian from Trailer Park Boys come in would be awesome.
-Ed Helms & Rainn Wilson
-dino stamatopoulos
-Garry Shandling (although I am sure this will never happen)
-Judd Apatow
-More people from The State or Kids In the Hall
-Conan

Musical Guest: MMJ or Jim James. I know they are good friends with Zach Galifianakis so it is not the craziest idea!

Another one that comes to mind is Tom Kenny. Especially if he comes as the character he did on Mr. Show and the dvd commentary (it was the college comedian who was super cheesy, unfortunately blanking on the name)

How about the actual Jesse Ventura paired with Adomian? Also would love to see (hear?) Nick Offerman, Norm MacDonald, Michael McKean, Anthony Jeselnik, John Hodgman and Bob Saget

Eric is talking about Kedsy Matthews. Yeah, he would make for a great character guest. I'd also like Bob Odenkirk as Bob's Orsen Wellesesque acting coach, also from the commentaries.

Oh, and Jay Johnston. That man needs to do more cartoon work, he's really got the voice for it. (though more recently, he has been getting more animated gigs). Same with Mark McKinney.

Seconding Jon Benjamin. While you're at it, throw in Jon Glaser and have them do some characters.

• Like 1

Jon Glaser with the modulated voice would be so fantastic. All those new york dudes need to visit more often

I clicked on this thread specifically to suggest Jon Benjamin as a guest. I'm happy to see that I'm the forth person to have this idea. Have you guys seen his new show? It's great.

Maria Bamford! She was terrific as Jazz with Paul Gilmartin in episode 5 (hosted by Jimmy Pardo) but she's never been back.

Iwould like to see more nick kroll, seth morris, and paul f tompkins, if you get the mighty boosh, demetri martin, or trevor moore.

• Like 1

For a returning guest, I'd love to see Jimmy Pardo back on the show sometime. For a new guest, I think Ricky Gervais would be the holy grail, though likely extremely difficult to book.

This is different from most of the other requests, since he isn't really a stand-up comedian or performer, but I'd love to hear Mike Schur on an episode!

More Gelman and the Daly's....

Duncan Trussell
Bruce Willis
Clint Eastwood (real or character)

• Like 1