🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

norm macdonald
neil hamburger
tom green
steven wright
mike judge (as one of his characters?!)?
fernando plate

• Like 1

H.Jon and Glaser sounds awesome.
Conan seems plausible, he did do Between 2 ferns. I'd like to hear him and Andy do the faux strained relationship they hinted at on B2F.
More Pepitone, I thought his Teamster character he did was hilarious, and he seemed to like the format of the show. Bring him on with Maron.
Bob and Dave could be magical. Might as well make it a Mr. Show reunion.
Todd Glass needs to come back.
Tim & Eric together, with fake tension.
Will Farrell seems plausible. Him with John C. and Adam Mckay would be great, but probably hard to book all at the same time.

Just blasted through Portlandia Season 1. Carrie Brownstein, stat!

I'd love to hear Megan Mullally in pod-format.
I know Mike Rose has been on Glitter a bunch, but it would be cool to hear him as a character on CBB.

I would like to second(/third?) the idea of exposing Melissa Wompler to Bobby B.
I'd also really like to hear the Hosts of Who Charted on CBB - does Kulap ever do any characters?

I'd also also kind of like to hear Scott on, sayyyyy, How Did This Get Made, or something else very different from his usual digs.

Also, why the F had I never heard Jeff Ulrich on anything in any way before listening to the Wolf Den?

Marc Maron would be a fish out of water and it would be funny.
Kevin Smith is funny.
Ralph Garman and his voices
I just heard Jon Lovitz on another podcast and he was funny as hell

2nd for Trevor Moore adding Timmy Williams and anyone else from Whitest Kids
David Cross would be amazing. Hopefully doing characters from his audiobook like a Rabbi, Cigar Corner guy, sitting on a pole to win a truck guy or Ronnie Dobbs would be cool.
Dave Attell
Andy Daly's HOT DOG!!!!! and August Lindt (if he didnt kill himself)
The Huellitar (Huell "Deutschland über alles" Howser)
The Sklar Bros Guest Hosting as DJ Squirrly D and Fat Michael from It's Always Sunny in Philly
Kroll's Bobby Bottle Service, Chupa
Besser's King George VI
Scheer's Truck Bastian
WIll Arnet
Will Forte
Chris Cox as Winne-the-Pooh
The smooth jazz musician that has an Album called "Hot Oil" but doesn't like to talk about it (I forget who)
The chef who loves butter (also forget, Help?)

I want to hear Shunt McGuppin (Jeremy Carter from Superego)! (p.s. I love Little Gary - did I just type that?!)

This is what I would like please.

1. Dave Chapelle (from THE Chappelle's Show)
2. Tim and Eric together as well as single episodes with one of them leading up to the awesome combined show
3. Will Forte
4. Demetri Martin
5. TJ Miller
6. James Adomian
7. Tim and Eric

Thank you thank you thank you

I like Brian Regan's stand-up. Has he ever been on the show? Also, H. John Benjamin and Aisha Tyler.

I want scott to be the guest while someone like Paul F or some other long running contributor plays host. It should all be done completely straight faced peppered with jokes on how scott would do it better.

tj miller, for sure... kulap, demetri martin, doug benson playing an anti-drug character, ron artest, ken jeong, huell howser, jimmy kimmel, kevin smith, seth rogan, jay mohr, dane cook's brother, and dick cheney.

Holy crap, are you guys gonna check off everything on this list?

So far we've gotten at least 3...

I would like to hear Tiger Woods participate in some rounds of Would You Rather and What am I Thinking. Or failing that, maybe Chris Cox?

i take that back, will forte doing a character would be amazing.

TJ Miller
Jordan Morris and Jesse Thorn
Jack Black