🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

Gene Ween

Beck

DJ DouggPound

I've been on a Faith No More kick recently, and I know I read somewhere that Scott is a fan. I've seen a few interviews where Mike Patton seems like a funny guy who might be game for this type of show. I'd love to hear him on CBB.

• Like 4

I've been on a Faith No More kick recently, and I know I read somewhere that Scott is a fan. I've seen a few interviews where Mike Patton seems like a funny guy who might be game for this type of show. I'd love to hear him on CBB.

Oh man, this needs to happen! I've been a big fan of Patton for a long time and I would love to hear him on a podcast. I'd especially like to hear some Mr. Bungle stories, but I don't think that he likes to talk about those times too much these days.

• Like 1

Kid Cudi, he is great on the TV show.

You know I've got to second this! Not only is Kid Cudi funny on the show, but it means he's also familiar with the premise and would able to roll with the best of them. Would love to see him on with a champion improviser like Andy Daly or Paul F. Tompkins.

• Like 1

Madeline Sami, CBB fans you will love her. She's in the same boat as flight of the Conchords. Here's an excerpt from her show, Super City

I recently had a fantastic thought. From what i understand Henry Rollins lives close to earwolf studios area....Also he has had several podcasts appearances in the more recent past. So why not have an old punk rock icon as a guest on an episode??? Old hank has done plenty of his spoke word yours and can be a pretty funny dude.

Yours forever and always,

Your balls

• Like 2

Bo Jackson, Beau Bridges, The Cast of Who Framed Roger Rabbit

• Like 1

Bozo the Clown, Billy West, the cast of Whose Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Tom & Colin Hanks. Yeah I know it's a stretch, but Tom Hanks was an unrivaled physical comedy genius in his early films. I think he'd fit in pretty well sitting across from PFT or Andy or Lauren.

• Like 1

I really thought Aziz would have done the show again to promote Master of None a couple of months back, especially since Harris was involved with it. Maybe scheduling was an issue?

• Like 1

Well Jon Benjamin hasn't made a appearance yet and this would be a good time to hype his new show.

THIS ALL THE WAY

• Like 2