đŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

This probably won't happen since they don't live in the LA area, but I'd love to see the Brothers Chaps, who created Homestar Runner.

I'd love for them to have on Frank Conniff.

• Like 1

I want to see the complete cast of Childrens Hospital on. You've had most of them on separately, and a few pairings, but it'd be AMAZING to have the whole cast.

If you can't make that happen... Henry Winkler. Henry Winkler please.

Jon Benjamin
Jon Glaser
Kulap Vilaysack
Jon Dore
TJ Miller
Ed Helms
Moshe Kasher
SeĂ¡n Cullen
Arj Barker
Baron Vaughn
Anyone from Mr. Show that has yet to be on
(e.g. John Ennis, Jay Johnston, Tom Kenny, Jill Talley, Dino Stamatopoulos, BJ Porter, Bill Odenkirk)
and the return of Cyber Thug

Brian Regan
Dane Cook (c'mon, you wouldn't be interested in that episode?)
More Reggie Watts (always strange and hilarious)
Maria Bamford
Jen Kirkman
Sean Conroy
Kristen Schall
Vanessa Ragland
More Paul F. Tompkins (he's just that good)

CBB has a great format for non-comedians to join the fun, and from that category I'd like to hear:
Billy West (voiceover artist)
Maurice LaMarche (somebody on The Apple Sisters forum suggested him as Orson Welles, that would be funny)
Neil Gaiman
Guillermo del Toro
Rick Sloane (director of disasterpiece Hobgoblins)
Paul Thomas Anderson (a fan of stand-up, supposedly)
Kevin Smith (considering the digs Scott has taken at him, it would be nice to see them getting along)

Is it possible to get H.R. Giger on the show? I'm sure he's a busy guy and hard to contact, but I think the guys over at SuperEgo might have an in with him.

The recent addition of Home Movies to Netflix Streaming rekindlered my love for Andy Kindler. I'd love for him to do a guest spot as Mr. Lindenson. Or just have him on as himself, whatevs.

The recent addition of Home Movies to Netflix Streaming rekindlered my love for Andy Kindler. I'd love for him to do a guest spot as Mr. Lindenson. Or just have him on as himself, whatevs.

Joe Rogan would make a great straight man for an episode. A Rogan, Huell Howser, and Jesse ’The Mind’ Ventura ep would be an instant classic.
Also, it’s been a while since Doug Benson has been on the show. And, as always, more Paul F. Tompkins and Cakeboss. CAKEBOSS!!!

Joe Rogan would make a great straight man for an episode. A Rogan, Huell Howser, and Jesse ’The Mind’ Ventura ep would be an instant classic.
Also, it’s been a while since Doug Benson has been on the show. And, as always, more Paul F. Tompkins and Cakeboss. CAKEBOSS!!!

Not a fan of Joe Rogan, doesn't seem like a good fit but I'd be open and would possibly be surprised.
Agree with Doug Benson. And always Paul F Tompkins.

Classic "Best Show On WFMU" episode would be great with his old prime guests:
Paul F Tompkins, John Hodgman, Tom Scharpling & Jon Wurster. I'd still settle for a classic Tom & Jon bit parade though.
Jon has me in stitches, always.

Not a fan of Joe Rogan, doesn't seem like a good fit but I'd be open and would possibly be surprised.
Agree with Doug Benson. And always Paul F Tompkins.

Classic "Best Show On WFMU" episode would be great with his old prime guests:
Paul F Tompkins, John Hodgman, Tom Scharpling & Jon Wurster. I'd still settle for a classic Tom & Jon bit parade though.
Jon has me in stitches, always.

Amy Sedaris

Seth Rogen (if he participates in a freestyle battle, my heart will implode with gratitude)

Also second the Doug Benson, Will Forte, T.J. Miller and My Morning Jacket requests.

i'd like to hear, because i feel like they don't get to be funny often enough, matthew gray gubler and paget brewster

Rogan would make for an interesting episode, but I don't think he would really fit with the show format. I can't imagine him playing along with any of the features.

Get Karl Pilkington!!