🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

I'm surprised the Superego guys have only been on once, when PFT hosted. And I don't think Sean Conroy's ever been on, which is just crazy. They should be regular character guests, like, ALL the time. I'm sure Scott knows them fairly well, as they all have a ton of mutual comedy friends.

I think it would be pretty great to see TJ Miller try a character on the show too. He doesn't have an improv background, but he's so quick and hilarious when doing characters on Cashing In, it seems like a no brainer.

Dan Harmon would be a fun guest, and Gilly could probably hook the two of them up together. I'm also surprised Jack Black hasn't found the time to come on at all yet. They're Mr. Show buddies, after all.

• Like 1

I really want Billy Eichner back on. I've been watching the new season of Billy on the Street and it catches me off guard everytime. It's like everytime i turn it on i think "ok, i get it, he runs around and yells at strangers, i guess it'll be sorta funny" and within 10 seconds i'm laughing harder than anything else on tv makes me. it's the funniest show on tv right now

I've never heard them on podcasts before but I'd really like to hear Kate McKinnon and Nasim Pedrad. Also has Jim Rash been on? He'd probably be pretty great.

Moshe Kasher

Joe Mande

TJ Miller

Thomas Middleditch

Matt Gourley

Sean Conroy

Kyle Mooney

Beck Bennett

Kate McKinnon

Vanessa Bayer

Hoping for a Juan Hammon episode to celebrate the new series of Mad Men. In an ideal world, Rich Sommer would come back too. Harry's World: Mad Men is still one of my favourite CBBs of all time.

Hoping for a Juan Hammon episode to celebrate the new series of Mad Men. In an ideal world, Rich Sommer would come back too. Harry's World: Mad Men is still one of my favourite CBBs of all time.

Jon Hamm was apparently supposed to be on the Only Tones episode a few weeks ago, but couldn't make it . At least according to what Scott said in the episode.

Hope they can reschedule for a new ep soon.

• Like 1

James Urbankiak would be great. On a tangent he was also great on "Review" as Andy Daly's producer.

• Like 2

After finishing season one of Silicon Valley (which was awesome) I realized that Thomas Middleditch, TJ Miller and Zach Woods have all not been on CBB yet. This needs to be fixed! Also Kumail and Martin Starr would be great to see again as well

I could really go for a Tim Heidecker appearance.

I could really go for a Tim Heidecker appearance.

He can promote Decker!

• Like 1

I'm sure lots of people will have said this before but I would love it if the CBB team came to the UK for a month and did a whole bunch of shows. If it was during the fringe or something they could even get in a few regulars as well.

Obviously there's loads of people that I'd like to see on the show but specifically working with the CBB style I'd love to see:

Marcel Lucont

Tim Key

Vikki Stone

Kim Noble (though his personality might be a bit overpowering)

Mr. Swallow

There's probably loads more, but those are the picks off the top of my head.

I'm sure lots of people will have said this before but I would love it if the CBB team came to the UK for a month and did a whole bunch of shows. If it was during the fringe or something they could even get in a few regulars as well.

Obviously there's loads of people that I'd like to see on the show but specifically working with the CBB style I'd love to see:

Marcel Lucont

Tim Key

Vikki Stone

Kim Noble (though his personality might be a bit overpowering)

Mr. Swallow

There's probably loads more, but those are the picks off the top of my head.

Some of my favorite comedians are British:

Nigel Hawthorn

Winston Devonshire

Elizabeth Pennybottom

Langston Churchmound

Gregory Hollingsworth

• Like 1

Some of my favorite comedians are British:

Nigel Hawthorn

Winston Devonshire

Elizabeth Pennybottom

Langston Churchmound

Gregory Hollingsworth

I googled two of those before I realised you were joking.

• Like 2

So many great suggestions! Yet I think there's one that has been overlooked that Scott has been subliminally planting in our minds for a while now:

Nasim Pedrad

(Who really would be great!)

• Like 1

So many great suggestions! Yet I think there's one that has been overlooked that Scott has been subliminally planting in our minds for a while now:

Nasim Pedrad

(Who really would be great!)

Doesn't Nasim Pedrad and John Mulaney have a new show coming out soon? So there's a real possibility that they both could be on together.

• Like 1

Mulaney needs to be a staple -- he's amazing. His previous appearances were awkward, but he's weird like that. And at this point, Bernard Shakey should be allowed to pick his own guests. Engineer Cody Bernard Shakey Cody Bernard. Good great man.

• Like 1

Agreed, its been too long since we had a Hiedecker ep, but its been even longer since we had a watts on anything. I know hes a busy guy and does the show, but its been over a year since his last appearance!

I hate to keep repeating myself, and others, but I really thought we'd get some Heidecker on for the release of Bedtime Stories. He even went on Big Moody Maron's What the Heck podcast with Eric!