🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

We haven't heard from Scott Jeffries in a while. If I remember correctly he does movie promotion for an unspecified film studio and he used to live in New York until when in September of 2001 he was mistakenly served a French vanilla coffee instead of hazlenut and was so insulted he moved his family to LA which in turn saved his life because he worked in an upper story of the World Trade Center which was destroyed in the 9/11 attacks. Despite being a film studio rep he's only seen 3 movies, It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Rhinestone, and an early edit of Borat. His voice has an uncanny similarity to that of Paul Scheer's.

• Like 1

Definitely Norm MacDonald, with Adomian as Mitch Hedberg's ghost. With Myoozikal guest- Lebron James!! Or just Bill Murray straight as fucking shit the whole time, with Scott doing the dance, but then ZING Bill gets in some good ones to bring it on home. wham boom pow! (or Tig, Kyle, and David if we're being realistic)

• Like 2

Tom Scharpling again. He's going to be in L.A. and is looking to promote the launch of the new version of The Best Show.

Tom Scharpling again. He's going to be in L.A. and is looking to promote the launch of the new version of The Best Show.

I would love it, but is it very likely given the PFT situation?

I thought about that, but I could see Scott still having him as a guest, albeit in a PFT-less episode. Btw, you, me & Tom Scharpling are the only ones on the FOT boards right now!

I thought about that, but I could see Scott still having him as a guest, albeit in a PFT-less episode. Btw, you, me & Tom Scharpling are the only ones on the FOT boards right now!

i post occasionally.

Although it was mentioned in kind of a funny haha jokey way on the recent ep(isode) I think it would be really really cool for Steve Martin to stop by.

Although it was mentioned in kind of a funny haha jokey way on the recent ep(isode) I think it would be really really cool for Steve Martin to stop by.

Only if PFT can be on as well, and can say "I'm outta here like Steve Martin"!

• Like 2

I really hope Pete Holmes comes back. He was hysterical last time he was on with Gino, despite all the lame-o's that complained about Pete. Scott and Pete are pretty funny together.

• Like 1

Jon Benjamin

I'm surprised he hasn't been on yet. He's friends with a lot of recurring CBB guests, and I'd love to see him on as either himself or a character.

Other than that, has Scottrick had Chad Carter or Brian Huskey in before? They're two of my favorite I4H regulars.

• Like 1

Brian Huskey has been on many times. He plays Marissa Wompler's stepdad Seth.

He was also on as two other characters.

• Like 2

I'm surprised he hasn't been on yet. He's friends with a lot of recurring CBB guests, and I'd love to see him on as either himself or a character.

Other than that, has Scottrick had Chad Carter or Brian Huskey in before? They're two of my favorite I4H regulars.

Brian Huskey is on episodes 139, 172, 238 and 304

Chad Carter was on episode 117

and I think Jon Benjamin is New York based so that's probably the main reason why he's not been on, though, I don't know if I've even heard him on a podcast come to think of it.

Brian Huskey is on episodes 139, 172, 238 and 304

Chad Carter was on episode 117

and I think Jon Benjamin is New York based so that's probably the main reason why he's not been on, though, I don't know if I've even heard him on a podcast come to think of it.

Not a podcast per se, but for quite a while he did characters on a semi-weekly basis on The Best Show on WFMU. He was, of course, fucking hilarious on the Best Show.

• Like 3

Not a podcast per se, but for quite a while he did characters on a semi-weekly basis on The Best Show on WFMU. He was, of course, fucking hilarious on the Best Show.

Well, I don't know anything about that but if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go listen to Captain Jack and drink a Smirnoff Ice Harlem Shuffle

Well, I don't know anything about that but if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go listen to Captain Jack and drink a Smirnoff Ice Harlem Shuffle

Be sure to check in with Rick Benson as well.

I hear Brian Huskey enjoys a nice Jap Tea.

• Like 1

Brian Huskey has been on many times. He plays Marissa Wompler's stepdad Seth.

He was also on as two other characters.

Oh crap, I'm an idiot. For some reason I thought Seth Morris did that.

And I don't even remember the 117 episode with Chad Carter by its description. I'll have to listen again. IT'S BEEN a long time.

jonesing for Superego, I relistened to episode 38 today (guest hosted by PFT) and it made me wish they had Kaitlin Olsen or any of the It's Always Sunny cast on again

• Like 2

James Urbaniak, as a guest or a charac. If you haven't checked it out his podcast is definitely worth listening too (could go for his motivational speaker/werewolf persona on CBB).

EDIT: Oops, already posted this back in May.

Rhys Darby/Jermaine Cement/Bret Mckenziel!

Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg/Nick Frost!

Jim Rash/Danny Pudi/Joel McHale

(or any one of them individually)

and more Gillian Jacobs/PFT :D

Tom Hanks

Gene & Dean Ween

Mr. T

Terry Gilliam (w/ PFT as Werner Herzog to explain "the art of film making" to Soccerman)

Sasha Baron Coen

And has Bill Cosby-Bukowski been on recently. Because recent news perhaps dictates that an appearance is necessary!

Also, the next appearance of Pie Minister should be when Ben Schwartz returns to promote House of Pies.

Sasha Baron Coen

I highly doubt that will ever happen, given the whole VMAs controversy.