🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

MUUUSICAL GUEST, DAAAANIEL ROSSEN. I know Scott has mentioned Grizzly Bear on the podcast and Daniel's solo stuff would really translate well to the format I think. I don't know about you, but for me, I would love to hear Daniel do double duty as guest and musical guest.

Otherwise:

Dave Chappelle (Came back and saw I forgot the second p. My b.)

More Heidecker ASAP.

And this could be the wrong place, but a Beatles Bros podcast hosted by Scott and Scott with regular appearances by Mall McCartney and John Lennon needs to be a thing. I'm sure the other band members -you're definitely going to need to go over the band members and their names- would want to come along for the ride. Maybe Stu Sutcliffe could tell John Lennon a little bit about himself and the early days of those...uh, lovable lads from Liverpool? IT'LL BE A WHILE before another honest to goodness U2 album for the guys to not talk about after the upcoming live UTU2TM podcast.

You know who would be great? Paul F. Tompkins.

• Like 1

Hey, maybe Sean and Hayes from the EARWOLF podcasts Hollywood Handbook would be guests to have?

It's been a long time (too long) since we heard from good old CDR announcer Lil' Gary. I'd love to hear how he and his little dog heart are doing these days.

• Like 2

I liked those 2 gents who did all the ads with Scott this week. They would probably make good guests. Sean and Hayes I think their names were?

• Like 2

christopher meloni. maybe as his wet/hot charac

patrick warburton

paget brewster!

more lizzy caplan

more too much tuna

david lynch

david sedaris

amy sedaris

also more tig and PFT together

• Like 2

I'd also like to see Tig Notaro and Todd Barry on an episode together. Can you imagine the energy and electricity?

• Like 1

Glenn Howerton. His character from Always Sunny would fit right in with Andy Daly.

wow I'd never even thought of the sunny gang coming on and then basically being their characs from the show on CBB. That would be awesome, and "Charlie Kelly" would be one of the best WYR players ever, he would totally buy in the ridiculous scenarios

• Like 2

Ever since Louie has come back on the air I've been thinking Louis C.K. would be a great CBB guest, not just because he's hilarious, but I'd also be very interested in the interview segment, I'd really like to know more about how the bread gets made on Louie and in his stand up.

It would also be amazing because he's perfectly funny, and he'd be perfectly out of place on CBB.

He should do it as a challenge to himself.