🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert, hopefully even together. Old improv partners; both (especially Colbert) enjoy the surreal. Carell even did Between two Ferns.

Jon Benjamin would be cool.

My perfect show would be Brett Gelman and Brian Huskey doing dusty bubble characters and Paul F Tompkins playing straight with Scott

I'd like 'Andrew Dice Clay Romano' to show up... maybe on a day Jon Daly's there...

Ze Frank would be a fantastic guest on CBB, everybody. Especially now that he's starting The Show again.

http://www.kickstart...w-with-ze-frank

Esteemed stars such as John Hodgman, Paul Rudd (friend of the show), Jack Black, Jonathan Coulton, and Jack McBrayer all appeared on The Show back in the day, so he's got the appropriate connections.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SCOTTABOT!

(He'd also be a fantastic guest on Professor Blastoff, by the by.)

Jessica St. Clair has a show coming out early april on NBC. Think it's time to womp it up a notch.

Also: Hannibal Buress, Eddie Pepitone, Andy Kindler, Maria Bamford, Steve Agee, Brian Posehn, Aziz Ansari, Chrstina Pazsitzky and Merill Schindler.

Jon Benjamin and Jon Glaser need to be on.

Donald Glover should come back but as his character Wally Cummings

So I'm like the 9th person to suggest all of these but if we keep pressing the issue I bet we'll get em.

H Jon Benjamin

Jay Johnston

Norm Macdonald

John Ennis

Tom Kenny

Jack Black

John C. Reilly

JON BENJAMIN

NORM MACDONALD

JON BENJAMIN

NORM MACDONALD

JON BEyou get the idea

Me. I would pay for my own airfare and taxi ride to the studio. That would be one for the fans to strive for. A guest spot on the show!

D- Ron Dudley

Episode 135 catchphrase winner!

Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim have already appeared on the show (the former a few times), so I'm pretty much satisfied. Will Forte would be nice, though.

Vernon Chatman is mysteriously absent from comedy podcasts

Marissa is back, time to close this thread until a month or so has passed, then we all demand the Intern.

My #1 pick (even over Jon Benjamin) would be Paul Velat, aka Lord of the Yum-Yum. He's a Chicago-based performer who, among other things, does a cappella beatbox renditions of classical music, and is generally amazing. He could give Reggie Watts a run for his money.

I don't know if there are any high-quality videos of him, as my only experiences have been seeing the guy live. He's still got a Myspace page (myspace.com/thelordoftheyumyum), and here is a video of his performance of "Flight of the Bumblebee."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc94y7n1DNk

Booking Adam Scott and Malin Akerman on a single show is a surefire recipe for comedy gold.

Because Malin could portray Patrices Pieces. Obviously.

Please bring back "the grandmas" (from the paul f tompkins stand-in host show with the super ego guys)

Apart from the recent holiday special, it was my all time favorite episode. Best characters ever.

I'll even make a tuna fisht sandwich for the occasion.

• Like 2