🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

My dream CBB episode:

1. Patton coming in to finally complete his extensive 1-on-1 interview with Scott

2. Patton storms out after getting interrupted by his own George Lucas impression, who has arrived to announce his plans and outline for his new Star Wars pre-prequels trilogy

3. George breaks an exclusive and introduces his new lead actor Danny Glover (PFT) to discuss his interpretation of a Jedi who's too old for this Force shit

4. The interview gets slightly off the rails when Don Dimello arrives to insist that George includes "something for daddy"

• Like 1

Jonah Ray and Huell Howser, if only to see Huell trying to get his head around the non-Californian island of Hawai'i.

Would love to see Pete Holmes and TJ Miller on together, just to see if Scott could get a word in edgeways.

Highly improbable, but would love to hear some English comedians on the show - Ross Noble, Stewart Lee, the Boosh, Dylan Moran, Daniel Kitson,Jimmy Carr, Kevin Eldon, Mark Gatiss, Chris Morris, Steve Coogan, the list goes on...

Simon Pegg and/or Edgar Wright would be great too.

As someone else suggested, a Community cast show would be awesome. Gillian was great on her recent appearance.

I'm always happy with Kroll, Tompkins and Wittels though.

• Like 1

Richard Ayoade, preferably as "Dern Lerner" aka the agent/hospital administrator from Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

I know this has a snowball's chance in hell, but I would like to see Scott spend an hour with Jay Mohr entirely in character as Ina Garten.

-Jay Pharoah and Taran Killam from SNL (both in character if possible)

-Carrie Brownstein

-Jenna Fisher (in honor of The Office's last season)

-Anyone from Breaking Bad

-Alia Shawkat (in honor of new Arrested Development!)

Bill Hader

Pete Holmes

Moshe Kasher

TJ Miller

Jack Black

Will Ferrell

Jason Sudeikis

Kristen Wiig

Taran Killam

Will Arnett

Bill Burr

Louis CK

I know he's an NYC/east coast guy but when Jeff Ross mentioned Michael Ian Black on this week's episode I realized he'd be perfect. He also has one of the greatest podcasts ever, M.A.T.E.S.

I know he's an NYC/east coast guy but when Jeff Ross mentioned Michael Ian Black on this week's episode I realized he'd be perfect. He also has one of the greatest podcasts ever, M.A.T.E.S.

Michael Ian Black was on a great CBB episode with Bob Ducca a few years back, but I'd love to see him come back.

I'm also hoping that America's favorite comic Tig Notaro and Patton Oswalt will both be back soon.

Now that they're doing these video podcasts, we need another Choctaw/Jason Mantzoukas/Andy Daly episode, with Andy in costume (maybe as Dom Dimello)?

I agree - bring on the goils!

I wanted Heidecker on video, you delivered before I even asked. That's service.

I wanted Heidecker on video, you delivered before I even asked. That's service.

His George Burns impression was so much more hilarious with the video.

His George Burns impression was so much more hilarious with the video.

It really was. Seeing him corpse after 'Let me tell you, I'm so old even the dinosaurs remember my name, HA HA!' absolutely killed me.

Please have Megan Neuringer on soon. Also, Jon Dore, Katie Crown and Rory Scovel again, if you could get Rory with Jon Dore and/or Todd Glass that would be amazing

With Arrested Development season Netflix coming out soon, I'd love to see Jason Bateman or Tony Hale put in an appearance.

From an AVClub thread about The Office:

"Adam Scott and Matt Besser [auditioning for The Office back when it started] make me think they should do a Comedy Bang Bang episode where everyone plays "Office" characters. Adam Scott can be Jim, Matt Besser can be Dwight, Jason Mantzoukas can be Andy, Marissa Wompler can be Pam, and Paul F. Tompkins as Ice-T can be Michael Scott."

"Now I wish that we had Jason Mantzoukas as Andy in real life. "

"Although Jessica St. Clair could do Pam, Marissa Wompler is more of an Erin or Kelly Kapoor. I'd say Lauren Lapkus could do Pam as any of her whiny characters.

Oh shit, idea just came to me: Lennon Parham as Miss Listler as Pam!"

"Don Dimello as Creed."

I'd love to hear Jon Wurster back on. He was great in the ep he did with PFT, Ted Leo and Aimee Mann. In fact, it'd be great to hear Aimee and Ted back on again.

To promote the upcoming Venture Bros Season 5, Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer in character as The Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch.