🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Far East Movement, Our Favorite Band

Hayes and Sean are brought to the studio against their will for an unscheduled record.

• Like 15

False. Ep not even up yet. I'm staying up last my bedtime to listen. Shucks gonna have to wait till after my 8 hours

You're false sun baby.

• Like 22

Abraxes got burned by July, and it's only May!

• Like 22

July fuckin killing it. Hope this ep is good. If it isn't, we'll have to live in a world where a bad episode of Hollywood Handbook exists. The very thought is utterly chilling!

~JEFFREYPARTIES

• Like 16

...a world where a bad episode of Hollywood Handbook exists.

~JEFFREYPARTIES

Impossible.

~LEXFOR

• Like 9

Did somebody say Coke Zero?

• Like 10

W8WZ78k.png

Spoiler: It's keeping the levels in red! Stay tuned for next weeks easter egg huntin' with Zsinjeh!

• Like 22

the sheer number of unacknowledged, misunderstood, and/or completely irrelevant pop culture references in this episode is out of control and im bout it bout it

• Like 14

I swear the second they said double mirror I immediately thought of double rainbow. I know you guys dont believe me and I honestly don't care, but it's the truth so take it or leave it. And also for the people who aren't as in tune with viral videos as I am, when Hayes said "Damn Charlie" it was a mashup of "Charlie Bit My Finger" and "Damn Daniel" and it was very funny even though no one laughed in the studio.

• Like 15

Very funny premise for this episode. Very funny people involved in this episode. Unfortunately...

... I LOVED IT! Now I have to listen to next week's ep, because Hollywood Handbook is my favourite podcast! :(

• Like 17

Incredible ep.

BUT...

I truly do not understand what Sean was saying with Julie feeling the sting of someone who's name starts with a Z...

• Like 9

Hey everyone if you wanna look like a weirdo today then do what I did and start singing, "put the blood on me," to the tune of Meat Loaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light (you know the part part where the guy goes let me sleep on it) while walking into a crowded coffee shop.

P.S. Im back snitches, prepare for the forum to be at least .02% funnier

• Like 20

i haven;t got far yet. I'll be honest and say that I had never heard of the Nudi Street Colonel of New York before last week, and even then I wasn't certain he was real. but hearing that he's real and also hearing about the kind of man he is is frankly spine chilling

• Like 8