🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Far East Movement, Our Favorite Band

I'm almost done listening to Reality Show Show and even going back that far there are jokes and bits that are still being referenced and added to.

Today's ep they talked about Gigolos EP Richard Grieco, which was discussed way back in ep #15 of RSS, "Skull and Two Bones," featuring Ders of Workofholics fame.

Great stuff.

• Like 8

HH is legit stealing all my pod-excitement from my original loves of CBB and PFT. I still download Spont and CBB but sometimes never get around to them but I listen to HH multiple times... They make me crave the chaos-funny that only they supply.

• Like 8

who are all of you people...?

But also I've been digging a lot into my ancestry lately so I can e-mail you if you really want to know. But in summation I'm just a really cool person in Atlanta.

• Like 8

who are all of you people...?

Hi Jackal.

Some of us newer folk were brought in by Adam Sachs. He wants us to play the more experienced forum personalities in a TV spinoff of the Hollywood Handbook forums. I guess Scripps is really going all-in with the different-platform reboots

• Like 24

When I first started listening to this episode I didn't know who were gonna be on the showbut then when I found out I was very happy and excited isn't that great :)

• Like 12

So good an ep. Also tonight's Best Show is going to involve people doing impressions of Eggs, so I hope Sean can call in!

• Like 13

Hi Jackal.

Some of us newer folk were brought in by Adam Sachs. He wants us to play the more experienced forum personalities in a TV spinoff of the Hollywood Handbook forums. I guess Scripps is really going all-in with the different-platform reboots

Hollywood Handbook: A Haysey Sean of Wolfter: The Forum: The Movie?

• Like 13

All chewy sprees are sprees, but not all sprees are chewy sprees. Hayes tried to correct engineer Josh's chewing gum knowledge and ended up epic failing on so many levels!

• Like 10

I just got to the "put the blood on me" part. Now that I understand what it means, it looks like I got some "like this" buttons to click :D

(J/k i'd already clicked them)

• Like 8

I listened to this whole episode and when it was over, I opened up the forum and posted in the episode thread about how I listened to the episode.

• Like 23

Oof, that Analyze Phish moment was uncomfortable and cringe worthy. Julie obviously didn't realize that one of the episodes was about Jaws, which is a little too scary of a topic for this show

• Like 7

He needed another funny grumpus. I'm guessing it's when Eggs filled in for Scott?

I can hear him in my head now asking Harris about Ganja goo balls. My memory is a little hazy, but this also conjured an image in my head of a fat hairy man rolling the goo balls on his belly in a parking lot

• Like 7

i almost cried at that picture

obviously i don't know either of these people but their inspiration on me is insane and Harris was the most sad celeb death ever for me :(

• Like 9

This episode is a fucking classic. So many good parts. When mr scharpling signed off with the "bye". Awesome ending to the nice and funny show. Sean singing musicals but who be josh ? Best part when he brought up that gum. Throwback!!!!!

RIP CHINX DRUGZ

• Like 4

Yeah, it's from when Tom was on Analyze Phish (I think the episode was in fact called something about goo balls? Tom was considering a career change to someone who ripped off Phish fans in parking lots)

• Like 11

Oof, that Analyze Phish moment was uncomfortable and cringe worthy. Julie obviously didn't realize that one of the episodes was about Jaws, which is a little too scary of a topic for this show

that was the best moment in the whole show

EDIT: sorry for unfunny response to your funny post

• Like 6

I listened to this whole episode and when it was over, I opened up the forum and posted in the episode thread about how I listened to the episode.

Great first* post!

*in this thread

• Like 5

Yeah, it's from when Tom was on Analyze Phish (I think the episode was in fact called something about goo balls? Tom was considering a career change to someone who ripped off Phish fans in parking lots)

I believe the episode was called "Who's Got My Goebbels?"

It was one of the darker eps.

• Like 7