🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Far East Movement, Our Favorite Band

Sorry bout takin a week of the boards last week, I was in Disney World.

This episode was so good I listened to it twice. Wow!

Also, last thread, did we talk about how Tom mentioned Haim Slides on the Best Show last week? Congrats on the shout-out Bozos and the other guy.

How was Disney World horseman?

• Like 4

He just knows we're all Darkness on the Edge of Town heads

[psst]does that have something to do with it? I'm not a huge Springsteen fan, but recognized him and googled his albums. I respect him as a musician and he seems like one of the coolest nicest people alive, but I just never got into him.[/psst]

• Like 5

Of course! And I thought I was so good at spotting 69 jokes

• Like 5

Don't be too hard on yourself Henry, you're dealing with a professional of cunnulingus comedy and felation funnies. I have a certificate.

• Like 9

How was Disney World horseman?

It was great! Luckily I had a big ol pile of work waitin for me when I got back so I'm already caught back up on all the pods I missed

• Like 5

So, how about all this "Squall is dead" b.s.? Uh, yeah, they made a massively complex Final Fantasy game where 3 out of 4 discs were an illusion, and it was just some completely pointless St Elsewhere crap. Come on, get real.

(This is a post that only 90s kids, and maybe some younger kids will get. Along with some older kids (and even at that it depends on if they're cool enough to have spent time watching videos about alternative video game theories on YouTube (and I only really know the St. Elsewhere thing as a reference, so the "getting" factor on that one is probably not at all connected to being a 90s kid))).

• Like 3

I made this after Julie's last episode but before I knew how to actually post images to the forum (thank you silvrwoman & lizzy).

I didn't want to just trash it, but I knew if I filed it away somewhere I'd forget about it and one day a cherished family member would stumble upon it after my death and question everything they ever knew about me/life itself... SO, I've been staring at this creepy little naked thumbnail on my desktop for 2 full months.

jhfHleO.jpg

• Like 12

nice zune

Oh, sweet burn!

• Like 7

¯\_| ಠ ∧ ಠ |¯\_

With a couple simple tweaks you can make a walk like an Egyptian guy!

• Like 12

Here's this week's gas station snack food review.

Sabritones® Chile & Lime Flavored Puffed Wheat Snacks by Frito Lay

sabritones-chile-lime.png

The packaging is exciting and the picture of the smiling boy gives the impression of fun and enjoyment. The name, colors used, and flavor palette advertised reminds one of Mexico, and since I love Mexican food I figured these would be a slam dunk. However, the taste could be best described as sour taco seasoning and salt. A huge problem is that taco seasoning is already salty so adding more salt flavor results in being super duper mega salty. Not a good idea, Frito. As far as pros go, this product truly was "$2 only" just as advertised. Overall, it seems like the intentions of Frito Lay were admirable. Providing an affordable vegan alternative to bagged chicharrónes (or fried pork skins). Unfortunately, in execution the product falls flat on its butt and its butt landed on my tongue. Hasta la vista, Sabritones®. I won't be back

• Like 14

this was a good episode of my favorite podcast..HOLLYWOOOOOOOOD HANDBOOOOK

I laughed out loud 7 times, and chuckled quietly to myself 48 times. 6 times I did like a half-smile. The rest of the time I was breathing

• Like 14

RepPAGr.png

Wow so you're planning on going to 18 weddings, that's a lot of weddings

• Like 9

this was a good episode of my favorite podcast..HOLLYWOOOOOOOOD HANDBOOOOK

I laughed out loud 7 times, and chuckled quietly to myself 48 times. 6 times I did like a half-smile. The rest of the time I was breathing

Those are good stats.

I was 8-41-14 myself, but I'm more liberal with my half-smiles.

• Like 8

YOU'RE ALL GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS AND I LOVE YOU.

I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE I'M YELLING.

I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING HEAR ME.

PS HELLO TC :angry:

JK :)

• Like 10

Are any OG hayes-heads gonna be at the taping en Saturdweezl?

• Like 6

Watching playoff basketball on mute while listening to Pistol Shrimps Radio. It's kind of like combining Wizard of Oz and Dark Side of the Moon -- a VERY poor use of time.

• Like 11

Hey anybody else listen to hollywood handbook this week?

It was pretty crazy, right?

• Like 12

Hell to the yeah! There was this one part where Tom was making Sean punch his own face, but it was all being done with words or something. I don't even think Sean was really even doing it, but he still kind of was because he was saying he was or something? Whoever wrote this week's episode must have been high AF lol!

• Like 8