🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Far East Movement, Our Favorite Band

A little while back I posted a funny comment about Dimetapp. We all remember it because it was a big hit. Well, just now I wrote a full blown joke about Dimetapp. It's in the style of observation/Seinfeld

Isn't it weird that Dimetapp grape flavored medicine taste yummy, but wine made from grapes tastes like medicine? What is the deal with that?

• Like 5

Let's see, 2 likes here and now I'm followed by a bunch of bots on Soundcloud.

This bit totally paid off, you guys.

*throws on sunglasses and tips back a brandy snifter*

Make that 3 likes. Paid off INDEED!*

*please refer to photo of me tipping my cap, chosen many months ago in anticipation of a moment precisely like this... guess all my hard work paid off too!!!!!!!!!!! #blessed

• Like 6

I have really busy planning my trip to NYC to see my idols in person but just wanted to pop in and say this was a truly great ep and I like Tom Scharpling being on no matter what anyone else says.

• Like 10

Hey guys, I've doled out a lot of likes this week, but not one of you have asked what I thought about this week's episode of Hollywood Handbook. So once again, looks like I'm gonna have to do it all myself.

Hey mikebonetti, what did you think of this week's episode of Hollywood Handbook?

I thought it was great!

Me too!

Awesome, we're best friends!

• Like 13

Hey guys. I'm so excited! I just applied to rent a townhome next year with some friends, and I already called dibs on the downstairs room. Which basically means I'll be living in a kickass basement condo. It won't be quite the same as Sean because I won't have my dad upstairs, but I'm really hoping that a similar living situation makes me get smart and funny like the Clemdawg!

• Like 12

Hayes talking about those army guys in that last Nudi St Colonel ad reminded me of one of my favorite RSS moments.

https://soundcloud.c...how/motorboatin

It's at about 23:00, but for the full effect start at about 17:20

I just saw the URL and got that fuckin "Motorboatin'" song in my head.

But actually I came here to say that I was watching some old #230PST because my job is currently mindless and I can do things like that while I work, and shoutout to Brett killing it anxiously in this ep:

• Like 4

And everything John Hughes touched was garbage.

You'd think a guy that successful would prefer to purchase fresh, clean food for himself, but sure enough each night we'd find him outside rooting through our garbage cans, elbow to elbow with the neighborhood raccoons, searching for "tasty treats 'n snacks." As always I'd grab a broom and chase him off down the block, knowing full well that we'd be inevitably doing it all over again the following night, and the night after that... until the night he didn't come, and never would again. RIP.

• Like 9

It would be cool if someone started a Facebook page called "I F@#king Love Weird Science". And then they usually just post fun facts or funny pictures that loosely relate to the movie, but people can still follow and like their posts so that they can feel like they relate to true Weird Science fans.

P.s. I censored myself because I don't use swears

P.p.s. Burn on "I F@#king love science" posers :b

• Like 6

I recommend listening to this episode on a plane from London to Edinburgh. Its great to scare the guy in seat next to you by laughing really loudly.

• Like 14

I recommend listening to this episode on a plane from London to Edinburgh. Its great to scare the guy in seat next to you by laughing really loudly.

Well I didn't plan on flying to London today so I could fly to Edinburgh but I take your recommendation very seriously so I guess my day is all booked up now!

• Like 11

WHo are the two whiteshirts in the background though

• Like 5

wEFEnnQ.jpg

Some people you all might know (jackal, clem dawg, hayzie bone, the other is my brother wake up you idiots)

You guys better be careful, I think that building is haunted. A ghost even left his name on the wall as a warning.

• Like 17

How long did you try to pry that goddamned beer can (or possibly energy drink) out of his hand before you gave up and let him have his way.

• Like 1

You guys better be careful, I think that building is haunted. A ghost even left his name on the wall as a warning.

He's friendly though. Watch out for his brothers!

• Like 3

Oh that's what that is! I thought it was a native Wyoming-ite who came to the show and left a graffiti of his hometown on the wall

• Like 4