🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Far East Movement, Our Favorite Band

casper.. this guy fucks. silicon valley reference. watch silicon valley tonight on HBO check your local listings

• Like 3

For all you handbook heads that weren't around for Saturdays live show here's what the next episodes title is gonna be:

#spoiler alert

Hollywood Handbook EPISODE 135 — Jack Greiner and Mike Na-J-Jar, Our New Best Friends

• Like 12

Episode 136: Chanson, Our REAL Best Friend and Spiritual Leader and also Great Guy.

• Like 12

Episode 135 - Sean and Hayes Defeat Voldemort

"HH.grep"

(great ep)

• Like 8

Chanson, on 22 May 2016 - 05:50 PM, said:

Episode 135 - Sean and Hayes Defeat Voldemort

I will never forget the icy, detached stare in Hayes' eyes...

8iTUgjj.jpg

P.S. Anyone else get choked up when Chanson's dog turned out to be Hayes' Patronus???

• Like 16

Can't wait to go to work today and watch all my coworkers face's glaze over as I tell them what I did this weekend and they say "What is a podcast?" SMDH.

Wow. Looks really nice and you had a good time.

But maybe if you could explain what a podcast is here first, just in case they look here in this thread first? I know what a podcast is.

• Like 11

I made a video for you all. Thanks, have a good night.

https://youtu.be/O5CaaCgNZlw

The first half was a little too alt for my taste, and i didnt get some of the references, but the second half was right up my alley.

• Like 11

Next Ep is Elizamuffins and her entire family, Our New Best Friends

Looks like an amazing group of scoop troopers you have! if I ever have kids, I would hope to raise them as scoop-heads too!

The notebook is A++ by the way!

• Like 9

Haven't posted in a couple weeks but I just clipped some RSS together for a co-worker and figured I would throw it up on youtube. Thought some of the forum Big Brother fans might like it.

Also it's a nice reminder that Sean and Hayes were Lemonading people years before Beyonce.

• Like 14

wEFEnnQ.jpg

Some people you all might know (jackal, clem dawg, hayzie bone, the other is my brother wake up you idiots)

Jjarckal

• Like 9

The notebook is A++ by the way!

You can't go wrong with McAdams and Gosling!

Oh wait-

• Like 6

I recommend listening to this episode on a plane from London to Edinburgh. Its great to scare the guy in seat next to you by laughing really loudly.

Just get the train dude!

It's a real nice journey. Outstanding views of Durham cathedral and the bit by Berwick upon Tweed is just lovely. The rest is a bit shit I guess tho.

• Like 4

I recommend listening to this episode on a plane from London to Edinburgh. Its great to scare the guy in seat next to you by laughing really loudly.

wow, didn't even pop in for a cuppa (cup of (tea)). rude.

• Like 14

I took the overnight bus from London to Edinburgh, it was pretty miserable. So good thing you didn't do that.

• Like 11

who are all of you people...?

im ranran

it says right there

• Like 18

NEW EP TOMORROW! GET JUICED, GET PUMPED! ARE YOU READY? BECAUSE I AM!

WAAAGGGYYY WAAAGGGGYYYY WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Like 10

I love when comedy bang bang comes out because you just know Hollywood Handbook is right around the corner

• Like 10

NEW EP TOMORROW! GET JUICED, GET PUMPED! ARE YOU READY?

So pumped! Have an alarm set for 2:02am! Will have 'Soundcloud', ITunes and the Howl app on ready when it comes out. I can't wait to hear! And will have a review ready!

• Like 7