🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julia

Best Howard quotes and questions

"There comes a time in every man's life when he must tell a mermaid to step off."
(this was in the episode with ken marino)

BTW howard is the biggest star to come out of the Earwolf Pcasts that i didnt know B4, he's cracks me up on the reg, he makes me happy. Thanks Howard

EP. 33
"Your eyes seem to be in good spirits... the doctor could screw your eyes up, but if you get your head on straight, you'll be able to see everything you need to see."

EP. 35
"What is it about him that you find has value?" -Howard asking Scott Aukerman about his love for Jason Derulo's music.
"We don't judge Scott for his musical taste because we know that none of us are right about anything. And if that gives him joy, that's great." -Howard

Wewe: "Are you one of the Kulap birthers Scott?"
Wewe: "People are like smurfs, they come in all different colors ... Scott Aukerman ..."
Scott: "Smurfs are pretty much only blue ..."
Wewe: "That is Gargamel who made you say that, the evil wizard."
p.s. I don't even know if I'm spelling "Wewe" right, is there some agreed spelling? Maybe it should be "We-we"? Or "Weewee", although that conjures toilet training rather than wildly endearing podcast skills. I guess it comes from Howie so it could be "Wie-wie", although that looks more like the name some tribe from the deep Amazon might give to a mythical half-panther, half-spider monkey, half pink dolphin creature (maths is different in the deep Amazon) so maybe it's just too odd?

I believe this site has spelled it "Wie-Wie," as it is derived from "Howie."

Wie-wie it is!

EP. 36
"Ever was fire in your town?" - Howard asking guest Paul Scheer a question.

I think "Ever was fire in your town?" HAS to be the best Howard quote, right?

From @hkremer:
"Never tried heroin but I imagine it's like a Progressive Insurance commercial without the sales girl and the shelves."

From @hkremer:
"Never tried heroin but I imagine it's like a Progressive Insurance commercial without the sales girl and the shelves."

LEE KREMER, episode 40

"I watched the two movies I've seen, in the last ten years, is ... um ... Ferris Bueller's Day Off ... and ... uhh ... that's it."

"I'm crushing it ... this Cliff Bar has no chance against me ... my upper teeth is show, my lower teeth is business ... and the Cliff Bar is my brother getting gnawed into oblivion ... the only reason I don't spit you out is because John Hamm might come in here and accidentally get some of you on his shoe."

LEE KREMER, episode 40

"I watched the two movies I've seen, in the last ten years, is ... um ... Ferris Bueller's Day Off ... and ... uhh ... that's it."

"I'm crushing it ... this Cliff Bar has no chance against me ... my upper teeth is show, my lower teeth is business ... and the Cliff Bar is my brother getting gnawed into oblivion ... the only reason I don't spit you out is because John Hamm might come in here and accidentally get some of you on his shoe."

"We all know what Donkey Kong is; what's he doing out in the country?"

-- from Episode 1. Maybe the first time Howard causes Ku to laugh in disbelief? Followed soon by Howard's classic pronunciation of "banana."

"I agree, a lot of these new music genres. They just sound like music." - Episode 52

Sign in to follow this