🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

SEASON 3: GAME 7 - PISTOL SHRIMPS 5/17/16

The Shrimps take on the The Shecago Bulls at North Weddington Auditorium. Matt Gourley and Colin Hanks call the action, In 'n' Out brings the satisfaction.

The Shrimps on Twitter: @pistolshrimpsbb

The Shrimps on Instagram: thepistolshrimps

Pistol Shrimps Radio on Twitter: @ShrimpsRadio

Matt Gourley on Twitter and IG: @MattGourley

Mark McConville on Twitter and IG: @MarkMcConville

Me and Timeless Jenny slappin' cuddle sluts at Newman's Own.

• Like 2

Anyone else getting parser error on the RSS feed?

Anyone else getting parser error on the RSS feed?

Yep. Had to point my i-device browser to Soundcloud to listen to this one today.

And SPOILER:

Turns out, the key to victory this season is, one of the hosts needs to be out and replaced with a guest host.

• Like 1

Legitimate question from a non-native English speaker; Is it ok to offer your condolences for someone who is, apparently, still very much alive?

This isn't showing up in the pistol shrimps feed for me. Or the itunes feed. :(

Yea there is an error in the RSS feed so it fails to be parsed properly. Same thing happened to Spontaneanation's feed about 5 or so times. Usually from a non-breaking space being used in the episode title.

I wonder if anyone at Earwolf even uses the RSS feeds with how often they break and the fact that Howl doesn't support them.

Yea there is an error in the RSS feed so it fails to be parsed properly. Same thing happened to Spontaneanation's feed about 5 or so times. Usually from a non-breaking space being used in the episode title.

I wonder if anyone at Earwolf even uses the RSS feeds with how often they break and the fact that Howl doesn't support them.

Yeah, I remember this happening with Spontaneanation, but I was always able to get it by going to the page on iTunes when it didn't automatically download onto my app. I guess I'll try on Howl tomorrow.

Pretty sure Colin and Matt will regret this recording of paying Sexy Ref when the match fixing scandal breaks.

jk go shramps

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this