🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sievers

CBB Australia Tour 2016

For those of us Aussies who don't generally visit Reddit, it kind of caught me by surprise because Scott mentioned it really briefly in the Best Of's and then nothing.

Presale tickets until midnight tonight and the general public tomorrow.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BANGBANG16

PFT and Lapkus are confirmed. I'm so jazzed now considering how out of the blue this announcement was.

How many times will references ro dingoes and "Shrimps on the Barbee" will be mentioned? Whats the over/under?

What's the down over/down under?

• Like 2

You have to get a performance from R Shrift, right? Reprising his greatest role, Dentist the Mentalist?

• Like 1

For those of us Aussies who don't generally visit Reddit, it kind of caught me by surprise because Scott mentioned it really briefly in the Best Of's and then nothing.

Presale tickets until midnight tonight and the general public tomorrow.

http://premier.ticke...x?sh=BANGBANG16

PFT and Lapkus are confirmed. I'm so jazzed now considering how out of the blue this announcement was.

Well this is definitely as good a place as any for my first ever post on the forum......hello everybody :) Yes, this caught me completely by surprise - I'm an Australian that held little hope of ever seeing a live CBB show come to our shores, but by a stroke of extreme luck the day after tickets went on sale I was Googling 'Comedy Bang Bang' for something else, and the 3rd Google listing down said 'Comedy Bang Bang Australia Tour 2016'......I thought it may just be a red herring, but to my delight, I clicked on it and there were the tickets for sale, I hadn't heard a mention of it anywhere.....I've very happily secured tickets for the Melbourne show.....and to then find out after making my purchase that PFT and LL are confirmed for the tour - well, that was the icing on the cake (boss)

• Like 1

Well this is definitely as good a place as any for my first ever post on the forum......hello everybody :) Yes, this caught me completely by surprise - I'm an Australian that held little hope of ever seeing a live CBB show come to our shores, but by a stroke of extreme luck the day after tickets went on sale I was Googling 'Comedy Bang Bang' for something else, and the 3rd Google listing down said 'Comedy Bang Bang Australia Tour 2016'......I thought it may just be a red herring, but to my delight, I clicked on it and there were the tickets for sale, I hadn't heard a mention of it anywhere.....I've very happily secured tickets for the Melbourne show.....and to then find out after making my purchase that PFT and LL are confirmed for the tour - well, that was the icing on the cake (boss)

I read all of this as Claudia O'Doherty.

Sign in to follow this