🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 422 - The WoodyVerse

Chris Gethard welcomes Scott to the Big Apple on a New York edition of Comedy Bang! Bang! Chris tells us about the evolution of his Earwolf podcast Beautiful Anonymous, the haunted places in New Jersey, the new season of The Chris Gethard Show on Fusion, and being infatuated with Galco's Soda Pop Stop. Then, legendary filmmakers Woody Allen and George Lucas arrive to talk about the upcoming joint projects they have in development. Plus, entrepreneur Renalda stops by with some unfortunate news for Chris.

"When you think of New York you think of the end of Sleepless In Seattle."

Good one, Scott.

• Like 1

Really great, love to see NY people showing up.

but somebody tell Chris he better bring Dru Johnston with him next time or there is going to be trouble....

• Like 1

-"What do little girls and sandwiches have in common? You can hold them both in one hand while you eat them out."

-"Oh boy."

• Like 5

Also wanted to do a shoutout to whomever did Plugs in C, really great plugs theme.

I got a huge laugh out of Woody pretending to be obi wan to get a little squeeze out of Gethard

• Like 1

Woody almost kinda sounded like the strange love child of Trump and Merrill Schindler

Sooo good!!! loved everyone especially ol pumpkin hands Ratliff GREAT EP!

You could tell this was someone impersonating Woody Allen and not the genuine article because he never mentioned Entourage.

• Like 3

You could tell this was someone impersonating Woody Allen and not the genuine article because he never mentioned Entourage.

Seriously, did I miss it or did Scott never ask him if he watches Entourage or bait him into saying "oh yeah"? Those are the kind of dumb inside jokes that rrreally get me

With all of the CBB Live madness I somehow didn't even notice this ep!

I kept forgetting that Woody was in the room and not Trump, but it's funny how the "lost a daughter and gained a wife" joke kind of works for both of them. I mean, Trump didn't marry his daughter but I'm sure he'd be down for it

More Woody-Star Wars mash-ups:

Hannah and Her Sith Lords

Crimes & Midichlorians

Mighty Akbar-dite

• Like 1

Scott's Foley work on anything related to eating or highly viscous fluid is literally causing the Smile Train kids' cleft palate surgeries to re-open.

Sign in to follow this